"...that's what they offered..."

I doubt the American people could relate to anyone telling a prospective employer, "No thanks, I'll take less". :cool-45:

She's a lying piece of shit, she wasn't OFFERED that, she DEMANDED that!

JkrPmpp.jpg

I doubt the American people could relate to anyone telling a prospective employer, "No thanks, I'll take less". :cool-45:

I have no problem with her taking it. If they are dumb enough to pay her for it, good for her. But to put on this aura of fighting wall street corruption when your foundation has taken upwards of $25 million in 16 months from big-bad-greedy-white-guys-in-suits is going to ring so hollow to anyone who cares enough to do some investigating into it.

Well, it seems our esteemed Champion Of The Downtrodden, the formerly "broke" Madam Secretary might have a bit of a problem trying to persuade the common folk that she can relate. What are your thoughts on this?

Hillary Clinton on why she accepted $675,000 for Wall Street speeches: ‘That's what they offered’

Notice she keeps backing away from him?

Her body language in that interview was so awkward. Clearly uncomfortable being asked even a moderately tough question. Good thing Maddow will come to her rescue by tossing beach balls at her in the debate.

Well, it seems our esteemed Champion Of The Downtrodden, the formerly "broke" Madam Secretary might have a bit of a problem trying to persuade the common folk that she can relate. What are your thoughts on this?
Hillary Clinton on why she accepted $675,000 for Wall Street speeches: ‘That's what they offered’
She is showing her contempt for the stupidity of Democrat voters, acting as though she expected them to believe that offering her more than half a million dollars for a simple speech, doesn't amount to a huge campaign contribution.

Notice she keeps backing away from him?

Her body language in that interview was so awkward. Clearly uncomfortable being asked even a moderately tough question. Good thing Maddow will come to her rescue by tossing beach balls at her in the debate.

Might want to take a look at this.

Fact check: Hillary Clinton says ‘every secretary of state that I know’ has been a paid speaker

I have no problem with her taking it. If they are dumb enough to pay her for it, good for her. But to put on this aura of fighting wall street corruption when your foundation has taken upwards of $25 million in 16 months from big-bad-greedy-white-guys-in-suits is going to ring so hollow to anyone who cares enough to do some investigating into it.

Hillary hasn't worked for the foundation since she accepted the SOS gig ...

I bet if I offered you $40K for your 1988 Yugo, you'd say no wouldn't you ?

She is showing her contempt for the stupidity of Democrat voters, acting as though she expected them to believe that offering her more than half a million dollars for a simple speech, doesn't amount to a huge campaign contribution.

Her and Bill have been absolutely coated with teflon for the better part of the last 30+ years. Why wouldn't she behave any differently than how she's been conditioned to behave?

Hillary hasn't worked for the foundation since she accepted the SOS gig ...

I bet if I offered you $40K for your 1988 Yugo, you'd say no wouldn't you ?

I'm not saying a word about the money she's made, earned or un-earned. I have ZERO problem with the Capitalist system, unlike your selective outrage at Capitalism. If someone is willing to pay her huge sums to speak, good for her. I don't bitch and moan when athletes get huge money contracts, and I don't cry like a little girl every time someone who might have more money than me wins the lottery. That sort of jealousy is a snively liberal trait.

I, however, DO care when I see a bunch of nitwits sticking up for everything this woman does when they'd be crucifying every Republican out there, and then for her to have the audacity to try inciting class warfare and getting her minions riled up against Big Oil, Big Business, Big What-the-fuck-ever, all while scooping cash in from them... just to obviously hypocritical.

But hey, it's your vote. Keep voting D for that illusion of security. The price isn't all that high. It only costs small chunks of your freedom.

It's not about being dumb enough to pay her....they own her. Lock stock and fishnets.

It's not about being dumb enough to pay her....they own her. Lock stock and fishnets.

Lock stock and fishnets.

Hillary in fishnets?

I'm going to have nightmares tonight

Forum List

Back