Hillary BOOed at Debate For Madeleine Albright’s ‘Special Place in Hell’ Comment

Oreo, great summary....however:

There is a question as to whether Hillary won in Iowa. Her Ex-Employee that runs the DNC in Iowa refuses to release the raw election data proving Hillary won. She got her ass kicked in NH, losing every demographic except for the '64+yo' group and ONLY walked out of there with delegates because of the super delegate nonsense. Polls show she is still the least trusted candidate in the entire race.

I hear ya and agree regarding Sanders...but Hillary is still in trouble.

After last night Hillary Clinton is going to wipe the slate. Hell--watching it--Bernie Sanders may not even make it to November.

What in the hell were you idiots thinking?

Clinton still got booed for that lame-ass attempted guilt trip by dinosaur Madeleine Albright. Did it help? Hell, No. She got handed her ass in NH, as women (well most of them, excluding some from this board) are proving that they are smarter than to buy that crap.

'I am a woman.'
'Vote me as the 1st woman President.'
'You'll go to Hell if you don't vote for me a woman.'

That's the strongest thing she has to run on...and it isn't working. Poor Hillary. :p
Did you watch the debate? Hillary said she wants women to independently make their own choices, even if it's not for her. The correct response, imo.

Did you watch the debate? Hillary said she wants women to independently make their own choices, even if it's not for her. The correct response, imo.

And you really think Mrs. 'IT'S MY TURN' meant that? It might be the 'right answer' but she sure as hell didn't mean it.

You know the biggest problem with her answer? She feels that it is the governments job to empower people. Sad.

your deranged interpretation of what hillary expressed is what's really sad. oh well.

"The kind of criticism we've heard from Sen. Sanders about our president, I expect from Republicans," she continued. "I do not expect from someone running for the Democratic nomination to succeed President Obama."

Sanders smiled as he was being 'attacked'.

"Madam secretary, that is a low blow," he said.

:rolleyes:

I dislike Hillary and until last night I would not even have contemplated voting for her. But it is true Sanders looked very tired and very old last night, and Hillary was a different candidate last night. She definitely whooped his ass. I still think Hillary is a Dolores Umbridge, but for the first time, I considered giving her my vote. Very informed on the issues, definitely more so than any other candidate, Democrat or Republican.

Mission accomplished then, she made you forget that you can't believe a word she has to say.

people should listen to what hillary has to say for themselves, and not what her haters would like you to believe about her. her opponents lie like rugs about her and she deserves better. even bernie sanders knows she's the best candidate for the presidency...

Last edited:

And you really think Mrs. 'IT'S MY TURN' meant that? It might be the 'right answer' but she sure as hell didn't mean it.
I'm going by what she said; it's the only sensible thing to judge any of them on. I don't trust her, but I don't really trust any of them.

Clinton still got booed for that lame-ass attempted guilt trip by dinosaur Madeleine Albright. Did it help? Hell, No. She got handed her ass in NH, as women (well most of them, excluding some from this board) are proving that they are smarter than to buy that crap.

'I am a woman.'

That's the strongest thing she has to run on...and it isn't working. Poor Hillary. :p

You know she is in trouble when she dusted off and brought out the big wig libs of the 60's.
Both Hillary and Sanders wants to complete the wrong headed way of transformation of this country that was started in the sixties and early seventies.
Just listen to them. None of their policies have helped, instead it is getting worse.
War on poverty was to get people out of poverty.
Instead it has created more.

people should listen to what hillary has to say for themselves, and not what her haters would like you to believe about her. her opponents lie like rugs about her and she deserves better.

She deserves much worse, she is a proven liar of the first order. You being a operative for her doesn't change that fact.

'I am a woman.'

That is not what she will do once she is in office.

What difference does it make?

She gets the superdelegates and the nomination.

hell she could be under investigation by the FBI and she'd still get the nomination. Progs are too sheepish and docile to do anything than accept St Hillary the Inevitable

let me know when she sent an email that was marked secret when she sent it and not reclassified after she RECEIVED it.

but then again, the right thinks trump isn't an fascist bigoted pig.

go figure.
Heck Hillary could have committed murder and she'd still have the DNC's nod for the nomination. The DNC knows she has the super delegates (they made that decision long ago and the delegates are toeing the party line) so they're not worried about the public groundswell for Bernie. The RNC on the other hand wishes desperately that Trump would just go away cause (it seems) the fix isn't already in for their choice, Jeb......... Funny, which organization is being more honest with their constituencies........? Letting the voters make the choice......... For now it appears to be the RNC though that may prove false when the actual nomination time comes. :dunno:

no. she's just better than anything the GOP has offered.

or should we vote for the guy who called someone he's running against a p***y?

I dislike Hillary and until last night I would not even have contemplated voting for her. But it is true Sanders looked very tired and very old last night, and Hillary was a different candidate last night. She definitely whooped his ass. I still think Hillary is a Dolores Umbridge, but for the first time, I considered giving her my vote. Very informed on the issues, definitely more so than any other candidate, Democrat or Republican.

So what you are saying is you vote for whoever is the most "politiciany"...who is best at giving the expected answer...regardless if history shows otherwise...just as long as what they say sounds good - you will vote for them.
Sad...

“vast, right-wing conspiracy”

"Bimbo eruption"

“You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you,” Clinton said in the video, which she addressed to “every survivor of sexual assault.”

See how she lies?

hell she could be under investigation by the FBI and she'd still get the nomination. Progs are too sheepish and docile to do anything than accept St Hillary the Inevitable

let me know when she sent an email that was marked secret when she sent it and not reclassified after she RECEIVED it.

go figure.
Heck Hillary could have committed murder and she'd still have the DNC's nod for the nomination. The DNC knows she has the super delegates (they made that decision long ago and the delegates are toeing the party line) so they're not worried about the public groundswell for Bernie. The RNC on the other hand wishes desperately that Trump would just go away cause (it seems) the fix isn't already in for their choice, Jeb......... Funny, which organization is being more honest with their constituencies........? Letting the voters make the choice......... For now it appears to be the RNC though that may prove false when the actual nomination time comes. :dunno:

Well, of course, Wall Street would just assassinate Bernie in any event, so it looks like Hillary gets the nod

go figure.

Well, of course, Wall Street would just assassinate Bernie in any event, so it looks like Hillary gets the nod

okie dokie frank. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back