Hillary and the convention

Clinton tossed her support behind Obama in hopes that if he loses, she can run again in 2012, or if he wins, she can run in 2016 after his terms are up.

If you've followed Clinton and McCain's careers instead of looking at McCain's last year of pandering, you'd see little difference. They actually see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.

Clinton tossed her support behind Obama in hopes that if he loses, she can run again in 2012, or if he wins, she can run in 2016 after his terms are up.

If you've followed Clinton and McCain's careers instead of looking at McCain's last year of pandering, you'd see little difference. They actually see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.

Their visions for America's future could not be more different. If you believe McCain has been pandering last year, look at his current policies. He's completely thrown out any credibility he had as a moderate.

I don't get what you're saying, Clinton's main arguement against Obama was that he was inexperience and that he was not the candidate best suited to win the election. Obviously since he won the primary, she is going to support him because they both hold the same principles in common. They are both progressive democrats. Their differences were highly exaggerated.

If someone such as yourself would take a 360 degree turn from supporting a progressive to supporting a neoconservative that only shows that you did not believe in Hillary's principles and you only supported her because you were strongly opposed to Obama.

You must have seen her cry before the NH primary. She was crying because she was afraid of what four more years of American Heritage Neo-Conservative policies would do to this nation. If you were such a strong supporter of hers, supporting McCain would be like kicking her in the throat until she cries. literally.
nuh, nuh, nuh...only Obama is the Progressive (making laws to protect you from yourself)...or at least he pretended to be, until he got the lefties under his thumb. Now, it's hard to tell what he is.

Hillary should receive what she has earned. That is the right to have her delegates counted. In doing so the DNC brings the story to a close. Hillary than can ask all the delegates to support Obama. This is the deal that Obama and Clinton made. It is best that she be seen she holds a large voting block.

In what way does Obama want to protect people from themselves? Hillary and Obama had nearly the same economic policy. The only difference I can see is the gas tax holiday and that was just temporary.

A true Hillary supporter going for McCain is absurd. Anyway, I agree she does have the right to have her delegates counted.

In what way does Obama want to protect people from themselves? Hillary and Obama had nearly the same economic policy. The only difference I can see is the gas tax holiday and that was just temporary.

A true Hillary supporter going for McCain is absurd. Anyway, I agree she does have the right to have her delegates counted.

There were minor differences in their approach to health care. I saw nothing really major. I think that is just important to the Hillary supporters to see their candidate get her due. They both ran hard in a difficult primary.

There were minor differences in their approach to health care. I saw nothing really major. I think that is just important to the Hillary supporters to see their candidate get her due. They both ran hard in a difficult primary.

People call Obama a hard leftist but his healthcare plan was to the right of Hillary's.

I think hill wants obama to lose.

he will lose if you keep that kind of speculation and talk up....

how many times do you want her to kiss his butt, saying she supports him....did kennedy do such when he lost the primary to carter....hell no!

well, she has said on many occaisions she will support obama, WHAT MORE do you want and expect....and WHY do you think she should kiss his ass more than she has ALREADY or more than any male losing candidate has towards those they lost to in the past?

is it because she is a woman? she should be subservant to a man?

what is it with you obamites?

Can't obama win on his own accord? if not, then stop the crapola you are peddling....cuz hillary supporters WON'T vote for him if you keep that up....mark my words!

care

Hillary does want Obama to lose. That means she gets to run in 2012 instead of waiting until 2016.

Plus, she gets to play the "We told you so" card.

More power to her, though. I always said she could handily beat McCain. Obama can't carry swing states over McCain, period.

Forum List

Back