Hillary 2012-Yes or No?

Hillary 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madamn commie would not be an improvement over Barry.

At least barry is a family man and I can admire that, Hill is just a power hungry nut with really bad ideas.

If she resigns after the disaster coming in the November elections, or before for that matter, she'll challenge Barry for the '12 nomination.

All she'd have to do is then conduct a national version of her 'listening tour,' conclude the people are looking for - you'll excuse the expression - change, and her hat will be in the ring.

Now that would be be some funny stuff right there! I would ask if "The People" would be dumb enough to fall for it but....

I think the Dems will stick with Obama in 2012. Hillary had her shot and lost. She and Bill have made a ton of money so they may just kiss politics goodby.

If the economy is still in a mess and unemployment still high, Obama and the Dems can kiss the WH goodby. If things turn around Obama may still have a shot. It all depends on who the Reps field against him. Who knows who that will be? I sure dont.

I get the feeling this economy is not getting any better anytime too soon so I don't think it will matter much on who the repubs throw out there.

Do you want her to run in 2012?

I can see it now

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "...and what does your husband think?

Hillary:
weep.gif

Why would you want Hillary to run?

Don't you think Obama is doing a great job!!!??!!

I'd love to see her run just for the comedy, but she won't. She'll do the "loyal" thing and go down with the Obama ship in 2012. She will never be POTUS, we will not elect a woman with canckles....sorry!
f4a7d3a650f150b5062fe01bf85f8087.jpg

No, I didn't like her stances when she was in the primaries, she hasn't changed them AFAIK so still no.

2016 after Obama's second term

She was recently asked the question and didn't rule out 2016, but she did say that she might even step down as Secretary of State in 2012 and take four years off, away from politics. SoS is a demanding, physically draining job so I'm thinking she wants the time to lean back, rest, take in everything that's happened (and yet to happen) and be ready to take on the challenge by the 2016 campaign cycle. Hillary would have my vote in a New York minute.

Do you want her to run in 2012?

Hillary blew it when she signed onto this administration. Typically someone associated so close with a dying administration has no shot what-so-ever of running an effective campaign "against her BOSS"--:lol::lol::lol: If she would have stayed in the Senate she would have been a powerful force for 2012--& would have readily run against Obama.

The only option Hillary has now--is to immediately jump ship & declare that she is a Republican-& go out on attack against Obama.-:lol::lol::lol:

That would surprise me--but hey who knows.

Liberal democrats are toast in 2010--& Obama is going to get creamed in 2012.

I think it's hilarious that some of you have the Obama administration already dead abd buried. His drop in popularity and the contentious debate over his policies mean nothing after one year in office. Reagan's overwhelming popularity took a nosedive in his first year, and so did Clinton's. They both were quite successful in reconfiguring their presidencies around reality of situations on the ground, and smart enough to stop believing that campaign promises automatically translate into policy. We're already seeing Obama also do just that.

Sure....why the hell not?? Can't see Obama going four more...sooo...who gives a shit?

Since you leftwing crackheads are so convinced that Palin is gonna run, it would make for some damn good TV, dont'cha think?

Seems Sarah Palin's popularity as being the most prominent candidate to run in 2012 has taken a back seat to your new hero, Scott Brown. Isn't it amazing how a heretofore obscure person can emerge as being almost Messiah-like? (chuckle)

anything would be infinitely better than what we have now. we could elect a dog turd and do better.

If she resigns after the disaster coming in the November elections, or before for that matter, she'll challenge Barry for the '12 nomination.

All she'd have to do is then conduct a national version of her 'listening tour,' conclude the people are looking for - you'll excuse the expression - change, and her hat will be in the ring.

Now that would be be some funny stuff right there! I would ask if "The People" would be dumb enough to fall for it but....

"Change" is a mantra every presidential candidate uses. After all, how far would they get by offering words like "No Change"??

That particular complaint always mystified me.

She was recently asked the question and didn't rule out 2016, but she did say that she might even step down as Secretary of State in 2012 and take four years off, away from politics. SoS is a demanding, physically draining job so I'm thinking she wants the time to lean back, rest, take in everything that's happened (and yet to happen) and be ready to take on the challenge by the 2016 campaign cycle. Hillary would have my vote in a New York minute.

Hillary is just getting her feet wet as Secretary of State. There are a lot of pending international issues that can seal her legacy. I hope she sticks around long enough

I'd love to see her run just for the comedy, but she won't. She'll do the "loyal" thing and go down with the Obama ship in 2012. She will never be POTUS, we will not elect a woman with canckles....sorry!
f4a7d3a650f150b5062fe01bf85f8087.jpg

Your friends thank you for posting a picture, since they didn't have a clue what "cankles" were.

southern_hunting_dogs.jpg

Hillary is just getting her feet wet as Secretary of State. There are a lot of pending international issues that can seal her legacy. I hope she sticks around long enough

She's got another 3 years at that job.

Forum List

Back