Hilarious!! #BlackLivesMatter swarms stage to silence gay speaker....gets destroyed!!!

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

No.....we spread hate for LIBERALS.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.
There is not ONE conservative gay woman.

The only true conservtive woman, is a homemaker who never opines on politics.
Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Tammy Bruce on how the left treats conservative gays

Fromher article..

"i found that sexism, racism and homophobia are staples in the liberal world."

She's a CINO.

Conservative in name only.
How does that make her a "CINO"?
Weak conservative men try to label some women as conservatives. She just hates progressive bullies. I understand her perfectly. I feel identically as her.

Yikes, clash of the PC-protected groups.

What happens now, do they go to PC Rule Book, or or perhaps some kind of PC arbitration?

Milo is gay, but he isn't PC at all.

But to answer your question, if this was truly a PC on PC fight, then it goes to PC thunderdome, where two "whatever's enter, and both end up snivelling in the corner due to each other's micro-agressions"

No.....we spread hate for LIBERALS.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Please explain how you think your quote supports your conclusion.
I added to my post after you replied.

Have another look. She's a liberal who hates progressives. That doesnt make her conservative. She even ssys she spends her time exclusivdly with "liberals".

The vast majority of people self identify as liberals today, are actually just progressive statists.

THey don't actually meet the classic definition of the word.

If she hates progresses, she is not a modern "liberal".

What happens now, do they go to PC Rule Book, or or perhaps some kind of PC arbitration?
It's not gay men's fault that straiht white men lack the courage to control their women and their blacks.

Milo isn't a PC liberal. He's a conservative who happens to be gay and the left HATES HIM! They can't fathom why he won't toe the line.

And....quite simply.....he is just too intellectually superior to the liberals for them to debate him. They blow whistles instead to silence him.

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Have another look. She's a liberal who hates progressives. That doesnt make her conservative. She even ssys she spends her time exclusivdly with "liberals".

The vast majority of people self identify as liberals today, are actually just progressive statists.

Agreed.

But she aint no conservative.

YOu can tell by the actions of the security.

THey were obviously instructed by the school, to NOT do anything unless the BLM people actually initiated violence.

THey were happy to scream at the white students who sometimes stood up though. I bet they had instructions to not let the actual attendees get away with anything.

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Agreed.

I vaguely recall reading one of her books a long time ago. I don't recall feeling her conservative credentials were lacking.

Milo isn't a PC liberal. He's a conservative who happens to be gay and the left HATES HIM! They can't fathom why he won't toe the line.

And....quite simply.....he is just too intellectually superior to the liberals for them to debate him. They blow whistles instead to silence him.
And unlike straight men. He has courage.

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Agreed.

I vaguely recall reading one of her books a long time ago. I don't recall feeling her conservative credentials were lacking.
Read my posts. I AM her. She's not conservative. If she was, you wouldnt be reading her books, you'd be hearing her screams from the labour ward.

Agreed.

Read my posts. I AM her. She's not conservative. If she was, you wouldnt be reading her books, you'd be hearing her screams from the labour ward.

Mmm, you seem to be operation under some lefty delusion about what Conservative means.

You obviously have no credibility or objectivity to judge whether or not Tammy Bruce is a conservative.

"For the gay establishment, the death of right and wrong began when gaining civil rights ceased to be enough."
Tammy Bruce
Read more at: Tammy Bruce Quotes at BrainyQuote

Sounding pretty conservative to me.

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

Only white nationalists? You've never read or heard of any blacks insulting the crap out of gays and lesbians? Homophobia is rampant in black communities. Ditto the latino communities.

Give me a break.

Agreed.

Define others all you want, it just shows your ignorance.

Only white nationalists? You've never read or heard of any blacks insulting the crap out of gays and lesbians? Homophobia is rampant in black communities. Ditto the latino communities.

Give me a break.

And in Southeast Asian/Asian communities it is ignored as stringently as possible.

Forum List

Back