Hilarious!! #BlackLivesMatter swarms stage to silence gay speaker....gets destroyed!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Milo is a great hero. Funniest video of the week as BLM retards get destroyed....

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

That'll show them black people!

I judge people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of the character, and the BLM people are sorely lacking in the character department, never mind intellect and common sense.

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

No.....we spread hate for LIBERALS.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.

And he's right. WTF was that security doing?

I note that they kept screaming at the actual students who were there to attend the event to sit down.

But they said nothing as the black assholes walked or danced around disrupting and threatening.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.
There is not ONE conservative gay woman.

The only true conservtive woman, is a homemaker who never opines on politics.
Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Tammy Bruce on how the left treats conservative gays

Milo's smack downs were freaking priceless. He's awesome. I love love this line....

"I've made out why there are so many young black girls protesting me, it's because I've probably fucked their brothers!"

:lmao:

Has anyone come up with the name of the security company yet? They really need to be seriously shamed.

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

"i found that sexism, racism and homophobia are staples in the liberal world."

She's a CINO.

Conservative in name only.

edit: Actually though, i agree with dverything she says. But im a liberal who hates progressives, like she is.

Conservative though? No she is not. She just hates progressive culture. I like her. Thsnks for the link.

Last edited:
Liberals would not allow a white guy walking back and forth in front of their speakers. Maybe we need to bring back necktie parties again. Show them ******* real oppression again. Three or four audience members should have gone up there and remove that black bastard. That isn't free speech.

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

How does that make her a "CINO"?

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Please explain how you think your quote supports your conclusion.

Tammy Bruce.

tammybruce.jpg

Fromher article..

She's a CINO.

Please explain how you think your quote supports your conclusion.
I added to my post after you replied.

Have another look. She's a liberal who hates progressives. That doesnt make her conservative. She even ssys she spends her time exclusivdly with "liberals".

Forum List

Back