'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.
---------------------------------------------- USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime and thats why i mention my Age BFlag and Marc .
Oh you’re old? Good.

Old? What if they identify as young? How dare you assume their age?

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.
and how many people in congress show up to work in a nun outfit?

A nun may not have been elected yet, but the that was not the point.
The point is to ask yourself WHY nuns wear the habit?
And it is not because nuns are supposed to be different.
According to the Bible, all women are supposed to wear the habit, which Muslims call the hijab.
My point is that head covering for women is not a Muslim thing.
It predates Mohammad, and he just continued it.
It is a Jewish and Christian requirement as well.

{...Jewish law governing tzniut requires married women to cover their hair;[8][9] according to the Talmud, this is a biblical requirement,[10][11] which in this context is called dat Moshe (the law of Moses).[12][13] The most common hair coverings in the Haredi community are the sheitel (wig), the snood, and the mitpachat(Hebrew for 'scarf') or tichel (Yiddish), as well as hats and berets. ...}

Tzniut - Wikipedia

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.

And here you folks are now wanting to persecute people of a different religion

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.
and how many people in congress show up to work in a nun outfit?

A nun may not have been elected yet, but the that was not the point.
The point is to ask yourself WHY nuns wear the habit?
And it is not because nuns are supposed to be different.
According to the Bible, all women are supposed to wear the habit, which Muslims call the hijab.
My point is that head covering for women is not a Muslim thing.
It predates Mohammad, and he just continued it.
It is a Jewish and Christian requirement as well.

{...Jewish law governing tzniut requires married women to cover their hair;[8][9] according to the Talmud, this is a biblical requirement,[10][11] which in this context is called dat Moshe (the law of Moses).[12][13] The most common hair coverings in the Haredi community are the sheitel (wig), the snood, and the mitpachat(Hebrew for 'scarf') or tichel (Yiddish), as well as hats and berets. ...}

Tzniut - Wikipedia
the point of the thread is that she's wearing this in congress, this hijab. so if you want to say NUNS wear them too, great. they do. but i've never seen a catholic nun congresswoman wearing that outfit in congress.

Hijab like this ?
5873f09392979c11d701a21b911b5328--blessed-mother-mary-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg
feel free to show me anyone in congress who is dressed like this.
Why would you care how they dressed?

Its a sign of suppression. The hijab belongs in congress.
Very fitting.

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

But, but, but It's a secular nation, except when it's not.

Hijab like this ?
5873f09392979c11d701a21b911b5328--blessed-mother-mary-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg
feel free to show me anyone in congress who is dressed like this.
Why would you care how they dressed?

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Just more of the filthy same as America loses more of its identity, it’s roots....the identity that once upon a time made it the greatest country in the world.

Don't really get that, since New England was largely founded by religious extremists following ancient Mideast religious practices, which originally required hair covering for women, like the Puritans, Quakers, etc.

Puritan+women.jpg

Forum List

Back