High School

What were you in high school?

• Total voters
I was cool with every group... I cant say I liked the jocks much (although I wanted to play on the hockey team) but there were a few cool jocks I got along with..

I just didn't like the kids that were mean to other kids for no reason.

I suppose I gained a fast reputation for not taking any shit.

I moved to a new town (a town over) my freshman year, and everyone at my old school knew that I would fight regardless of the outcome if someone fucked with me I'd fight them - I had that reputation. Well, first period on my first day at my new school a couple kids decided to fuck with the "new kid" well I beat the ever loving shit out of this kid. Then this kid decided he wanted a rematch with me a few days later - I was like "fine" we did it again after school, I kicked his as and his buddies asses and anyone else who wanted to challenge me....

After that no one really fucked with me, and I really didn't fuck with anyone else - unless they had it coming to them.....

I just tried to be cool with everyone.... So I was kinda a "floater." Every group excepted me... One day I may have been hanging out with the goths or stoners skateboarding and the next I may have been hanging out with a preppy chick at the public library reading....

I didn't even have a specific lunch table..... I would eat lunch with whomever I was talking with before lunch....

cool_story_bro.gif

tell it again

absent, mostly

I ditched a lot too... I would go to first period then come back ninth period and pretend I was there all day..

That's how you got so smert!?

Why would I sit though 45 minutes of shit I already knew???

I went to private (and public) grade schools/Jr. high, not to mention my mother educated me at home.

I found that sitting though that shit was useless, so I didn't attend (sometimes)...

I aced most of my tests - I just didn't do my homework....

I was a total coward. Nobody even asked me to skip, and I would have been afraid to do so.

I don't understand how anyone could even get caught skipping. But I suppose it all depends on the population of your school.

I went to a school with 2500 students so.....

Besides, they had 2 different buildings and students would have to commute, so it wasn't exactly like we were locked in...

I don't even believe the teachers took attendances....

Imagine Klebold and/or Harris in a skirt.

I was a loner who was nasty to students and teachers alike. I adored getting into fights and kicking ass all over the school. Even the bigger boys stayed away from me. Once I smashed a girl in the face with a text book because I didn't like the way she said hello. I told a teacher that it was the law that I had to go to school, but there was no law that I had to listen to her.

I was the nightmare. But I did pass all the tests give at the end of the year to pass onto the next grade.

LOL. You and nick should have gotten together. A couple of real badasses... :rolleyes:

I moved to a new town (a town over) my freshman year, and everyone at my old school knew that I would fight regardless of the outcome if someone fucked with me I'd fight them - I had that reputation. Well, first period on my first day at my new school a couple kids decided to fuck with the "new kid" well I beat the ever loving shit out of this kid. Then this kid decided he wanted a rematch with me a few days later - I was like "fine" we did it again after school, I kicked his as and his buddies asses and anyone else who wanted to challenge me........

LOL :rolleyes: billy badass... :rolleyes:

Like totally, dude

I ditched a lot too... I would go to first period then come back ninth period and pretend I was there all day..

That's how you got so smert!?

Why would I sit though 45 minutes of shit I already knew???

I went to private (and public) grade schools/Jr. high, not to mention my mother educated me at home.

I found that sitting though that shit was useless, so I didn't attend (sometimes)...

I aced most of my tests - I just didn't do my homework....

Yeah, I believe that about as much as your high school Chuck Norris story...:rolleyes:

I was a total coward. Nobody even asked me to skip, and I would have been afraid to do so.

I don't understand how anyone could even get caught skipping. But I suppose it all depends on the population of your school.

Besides, they had 2 different buildings and students would have to commute, so it wasn't exactly like we were locked in...

Graduating class of 130. Town size less than 2000, but lots of farm kids. Small town in the 70's, dad was in medicine, everybody knew my name.

I moved to a new town (a town over) my freshman year, and everyone at my old school knew that I would fight regardless of the outcome if someone fucked with me I'd fight them - I had that reputation. Well, first period on my first day at my new school a couple kids decided to fuck with the "new kid" well I beat the ever loving shit out of this kid. Then this kid decided he wanted a rematch with me a few days later - I was like "fine" we did it again after school, I kicked his as and his buddies asses and anyone else who wanted to challenge me........

Like totally, dude

You see, you're exactly the type of prick I would have beaten to snot bubbles in high school...

You're such a pussy ass loser.....

Graduating class of 130. Town size less than 2000, but lots of farm kids. Small town in the 70's, dad was in medicine, everybody knew my name.

Yeah, there were more kids at my high school than the population of your town...

It's a lot easier when there are 500 kids commuting between buildings every period...

Like totally, dude

You see, you're exactly the type of prick I would have beaten to snot bubbles in high school...

Oh, of course you would have, precious, of course... :rolleyes:

Then later you'd skip the classes that were too easy for you and throw an epic party and drink like a ton of beers and like totally not have sex with girls even though you like totally could have...:eusa_liar:

wow...:eek:

Usually you have to go to the circus to see a clown like little nicky here perform...

I went to school, worked reasonably hard, got good grades, won awards and scholarships, went to college, got a cool job and now make a decent living.

I regret it though because I don't have any cool high school stories about kicking ass and getting laid.

Usually you have to go to the circus to see a clown like little nicky here perform...

You got a crush on Nick, Unk?

Oh no, I'm scared of him! Didn't you see what a badass he said he was?

:cuckoo:

Unk, you're somewhere beyond boring. I know you think you're all quick-witted and shit, but you're not. You're not even a good troll. You're just an angry little man, sorta like Jeff Dunham's Walter, only not near as funny.

Like totally, dude

Then later you'd skip the classes that were too easy for you and throw an epic party and drink like a ton of beers and like totally not have sex with girls even though you like totally could have...:eusa_liar:

You're pretty close....

More like I would beat your ass, then ditch class - go hang out with some buddies and my G/F and smoke weed and drink beer...

I don't know what the fuck your problem is but I'm absolutely certain I'm not the only one to have "ditched class" to go get high and hang out with friends that posts on this board...

Not my fault you had a lame ass life/childhood/teenage years.

You're pretty close....

More like I would beat your ass, then ditch class - go hang out with some buddies and my G/F and smoke weed and drink beer....

Wow! That's even cooler, Fonze!

Maybe you got drunk and stoned first, then passed out and imagined the billy badass part (you must have been on something harder to imagine the "class was too easy for me" bit).

LOL @ billy badass!!!

You're pretty close....

More like I would beat your ass, then ditch class - go hang out with some buddies and my G/F and smoke weed and drink beer...

I don't know what the fuck your problem is but I'm absolutely certain I'm not the only one to have "ditched class" to go get high and hang out with friends that posts on this board...

Not my fault you had a lame ass life/childhood/teenage years.

"Had?" He's still there. Sounds about middle school, not yet high school.

Forum List

Back