CDZ High School Teacher Teaches That ALL Whites Are Guilty of Racism; Why is This Not Itself Racist?

Because of a thing called numbers all countries have a dominate ethnic group. Nevertheless, in America, there is no right that isn't available to all ethnic groups. Aspire to be a brain surgeon, then be one. Want to be a teacher, then be one. Want to be a ball player, then be one. Want to be a president of the United States, then be one. The opportunities exist regardless of color.
You may be clueless and an asshole, regardless of color.

Fewer hurdles stop whites from achieving all of those things. If opportunity is equal, and if you're not looking at this through a racist lens, then why have we had 43 of 44 white, male presidents, 95% white congressional representatives, 96% white, male fortune 500 CEOs, etc? Do you believe racial minorities and women simply aren't qualified for these positions? Because if you do believe that, you're a racist asshole.

I know that many are qualified, because there are blacks in all of the positions you have mentioned above.
There are more whites in this country which means that there will be more white contenders for those positions.
For example, how many blacks have run for the presidency? And by the way, what was the outcome? With a whopping 75% majority of whites in this country, racism appears not to be the issue you are trying to make it. Just because George Soros tells you all whites are racist, our sitting president seems to paint a much different and clearer view of this country's lack of bias.

You live in a country that is 75+ percent white. So yes, there will be more whites than any other group in the US getting jobs in the US, because there will be more whites applying for the job. That is not racist, it is percentage. And, that does not restrict blacks from reaching their goal. Because whitey has given the same rights and capabilities to every group here. To the extent that it is punishable by law to restrict them, so get off the racist bullshit, stop counting your children and raise them. Insist that the only gang they belong to is the debate team.

We are a white nation, and there is nothing to be ashamed of because of it. Go to Russia and you will be outnumbered by Russians. Same thing in England. And that fact does not a racist make.
This is America. If you want a black majority nation I am afraid you'll have to move. Want your kid to sign a multi-million dollar contract to play football, then you had better stay. There is more opportunity here than in Africa. :slap: dumb ass.

Last edited:
I know that many are qualified, because there are blacks in all of the positions you have mentioned above.
There are more whites in this country which means that there will be more white contenders for those positions.
For example, how many blacks have run for the presidency? And by the way, what was the outcome? With a whopping 75% majority of whites in this country, racism appears not to be the issue you are trying to make it. Just because George Soros tells you whites are racist, our sitting president seems to paint a much different and clearer view of this countries lack of bias.

You live in a country that is 75+ percent white. So yes, there will be more whites than any other group in the US getting jobs in the US, because there will be more whites applying for the job. That is not racist, it is percentage. And, that does not restrict blacks from reaching their goal. Because whitey has given the same rights and capabilities to every group here. To the extent that it is punishable by law to restrict them, so get off the racist bullshit, stop counting your children and raise them. Insist that the only gang they belong to is the debate team.

We are a white nation, and there is nothing to be ashamed of because of it. Go to Russia and you will be outnumbered by Russians. Same thing in England. And that fact does not a racist make.
This is America. If you want a black majority nation I am afraid you'll have to move. Want your kid to sign a multi-million dollar contract to play football, then you had better stay. There is more opportunity here than in Africa. The choice is yours.
You know, if you keep being reasonable to these liberals, they might break out into a rash.

Because of a thing called numbers all countries have a dominate ethnic group. Nevertheless, in America, there is no right that isn't available to all ethnic groups. Aspire to be a brain surgeon, then be one. Want to be a teacher, then be one. Want to be a ball player, then be one. Want to be a president of the United States, then be one. The opportunities exist regardless of color.

Fewer hurdles stop whites from achieving all of those things. If opportunity is equal, and if you're not looking at this through a racist lens, then why have we had 43 of 44 white, male presidents, 95% white congressional representatives, 96% white, male fortune 500 CEOs, etc? Do you believe racial minorities and women simply aren't qualified for these positions? Because if you do believe that, you're a racist asshole.
Move to Haiti

Racial fantasies give you an arrogant sense of moral superiority. That's why you blindly believe in genetic equality, despite all evidence disproving it.

There's zero evidence disproving genetic equality among the races. Please provide some if you think there is.

My granddaughters kindergarten teacher is sending something from the kids to Obama. That is fine, but when his daughter mentioned that her Dad said most presidents lie at some point, her teacher called that a lie and told her that Obama is the best president there has ever been and that people lie about him all the time and he has NEVER lied. And was she ever adamant when she told me the story. And she believed her. Not acceptable in my book.

I assume you're accepting this anecdote first-hand from a 5-year-old? You realize they're not the most reliable conveyors of messages, right?

My 9 yr old niece came home from school one day and told her mother that the teacher said only males can be president. Turns out she was discussing "MAILING" the president a letter.

Kids are not reliable, and it's pretty suspect when they convey something this ridiculous.

For example, how many blacks have run for the presidency?

So glad you asked. Since black people didn't even have the vote until 1965, did not have their physical freedom until 1865, and still face substandard schools in their neighborhoods, the fact that so few have run is precisely the type of privilege I'm talking about. Fine schools, freedom, and the ballot box have been available to white men since the discovery of this continent.

Thanks, you're grasping my point. Progress!
You live in a country that is 75+ percent white. So yes, there will be more whites than any other group in the US getting jobs in the US, because there will be more whites applying for the job. That is not racist, it is percentage. And, that does not restrict blacks from reaching their goal.

It's a racial issue when a disproportionate number of whites get the jobs (i.e. 99%). We're not talking 75%. (Anyway, the latest census is more like 69% white)

Because whitey has given the same rights and capabilities to every group here.

Just the fact that you were able to (factually) use the term "given" here is representative of the level of privilege we're talking about with white people. Imagine blacks "giving" us the right to vote about 200 years after they had it. Would you feel you're equally as privileged?

To the extent that it is punishable by law to restrict them, so get off the racist bullshit, stop counting your children and raise them. Insist that the only gang they belong to is the debate team.

I have no idea what this means. Looks like more Klan-level race-baiting.

This is America. If you want a black majority nation I am afraid you'll have to move. Want your kid to sign a multi-million dollar contract to play football, then you had better stay. There is more opportunity here than in Africa. :slap: dumb ass.

It's not just that whites are a majority. It's that, for the great majority of the nation's history, it's been a TYRANNICAL majority. Hell, South Africa is a black majority country, yet the whites have all the money and power there. That's what having a 1,000-year head start in technology (guns, steel, sailing, etc.) does for a culture.

But you're a true asshole if you forget that you were BORN on third. You didn't hit a triple.

Actually, yes, I believe it, due to the sequence of events. And knowing my granddaughter.
My granddaughters kindergarten teacher is sending something from the kids to Obama. That is fine, but when his daughter mentioned that her Dad said most presidents lie at some point, her teacher called that a lie and told her that Obama is the best president there has ever been and that people lie about him all the time and he has NEVER lied. And was she ever adamant when she told me the story. And she believed her. Not acceptable in my book.

I assume you're accepting this anecdote first-hand from a 5-year-old? You realize they're not the most reliable conveyors of messages, right?

My 9 yr old niece came home from school one day and told her mother that the teacher said only males can be president. Turns out she was discussing "MAILING" the president a letter.

Kids are not reliable, and it's pretty suspect when they convey something this ridiculous.

For example, how many blacks have run for the presidency?

So glad you asked. Since black people didn't even have the vote until 1965, did not have their physical freedom until 1865, and still face substandard schools in their neighborhoods, the fact that so few have run is precisely the type of privilege I'm talking about. Fine schools, freedom, and the ballot box have been available to white men since the discovery of this continent.

Thanks, you're grasping my point. Progress!
You live in a country that is 75+ percent white. So yes, there will be more whites than any other group in the US getting jobs in the US, because there will be more whites applying for the job. That is not racist, it is percentage. And, that does not restrict blacks from reaching their goal.

It's a racial issue when a disproportionate number of whites get the jobs (i.e. 99%). We're not talking 75%. (Anyway, the latest census is more like 69% white)

Because whitey has given the same rights and capabilities to every group here.

Just the fact that you were able to (factually) use the term "given" here is representative of the level of privilege we're talking about with white people. Imagine blacks "giving" us the right to vote about 200 years after they had it. Would you feel you're equally as privileged?

To the extent that it is punishable by law to restrict them, so get off the racist bullshit, stop counting your children and raise them. Insist that the only gang they belong to is the debate team.

I have no idea what this means. Looks like more Klan-level race-baiting.

It's not just that whites are a majority. It's that, for the great majority of the nation's history, it's been a TYRANNICAL majority. Hell, South Africa is a black majority country, yet the whites have all the money and power there. That's what having a 1,000-year head start in technology (guns, steel, sailing, etc.) does for a culture.

But you're a true asshole if you forget that you were BORN on third. You didn't hit a triple.

Negroes have had the vote since after the civil war, genius.

Liberals have a double standard on racism.

Just look at how they suck cock for the black supremacists on this site.

Move to Haiti

Racial fantasies give you an arrogant sense of moral superiority. That's why you blindly believe in genetic equality, despite all evidence disproving it.

There's zero evidence disproving genetic equality among the races. Please provide some if you think there is.

Move to Somalia

Your self-righteous pose is as silly and dishonest as saying that there's zero evidence proving that eight-year-olds shouldn't have the right to vote and drive a car. Why should anyone believe that the feralphile leaders who force civil rights for the uncivilized on us actually believe what they preach? Logically, it has to instead be a power play for elitists to exclude, dominate, and discourage the majority.

Forum List

Back