CDZ High School Teacher Teaches That ALL Whites Are Guilty of Racism; Why is This Not Itself Racist?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is simply astonishing, that the left is denouncing all whites as racists, to include whites like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.

Does the leftwing think that they can win in this country in the future by condemning all whites of Racism no matter what they have done or planned to do?

http://eagnews.org/high-schooler-records-teachers-racism-lecture-to-be-white-is-to-be-racist-period/

The lecture began with a video about the “Mistreatment of Native Americans” that prompted the student to record the lesson and ended with the teacher’s lecture about racism.

In the video, a man “pulls out this globe with a bottle of white out and marks over a country or a piece of country and puts his name on it,” the student said.

“So he was basically comparing what he had done to the globe to what we did to America,” she said.

When her teacher laid out his theories of racism afterwards, the student said she was stunned.

“To be white is to be racist, period,” the teacher said in the recording. “Am I racist? I say yea. I don’t want to be. It’s not like choose to be racist, but do I do things because of the way I was raised?”

The student was naturally offended by her teacher labeling her a racist.

“Half of my family is Hispanic so I just felt like, you know, him calling me a racist just because I’m white … I mean, where’s your proof in that,” the girl said. “I felt like he was encouraging people to kind of pick on people for being white.”

Her father wasn’t impressed, either, and he contacted school officials and the media to alert them about the situation.

“Why is it okay to demonize one race to children that you are supposed to be teaching a curriculum to?” he asked KFOR.

Here the left teaches that the phrase "to be a man" is toxic masculinity!

Lol, these people are idiots, but how do they think this helps their cause?

Is the elite so afraid of the working class that they plan to rob us of our masculinity altogether?

Students told term 'be a man' represents toxic masculinity - The College Fix

‘Lesson made it seem like masculinity was an unacceptable human trait’

Gettysburg College freshman James Goodman began his first moments of higher education by being lectured by campus leaders about “toxic masculinity,” he tells The College Fix in an interview.

Students who “identify as male” were shown a docudrama film about masculinity. The film, titled “The Mask You Live In,” was part of the lessons warning students that the notion of masculinity comes with harmful side effects, he said.

According to the trailer of the film, it teaches that the “three most destructive words” a boy can hear growing up is “be a man.” Experts quoted therein also suggest that violent outbursts are prompted by masculinity pressures because “respect is linked to violence.”

“They really buy into a culture that doesn’t value what we feminize,” says scholar Dr. Niobe Way in the trailer, continuing that people of both genders will “go crazy” under that construct.

Psychiatrist Dr. James Gilligan added “whether it’s homicidal violence or suicidal violence, people resort to such desperate behavior only when they are feeling shame or humiliated, or feel they would be if they didn’t prove that they were real men.”

I guess one can go find stories of "outrage" anywhere one wants to go to be "outraged". And since the entire media machine is "suspect" now, nothing is suspect.

But I just can't get too worked up about this, base upon what I've seen here.

Common Core, and the liberal agenda is ruining our children. Indoctrination has replaced academia and is the sole purpose behind "free" college.

Yeah, we're gonna be globally competitive by turning our students into debt peons and with a third rate healthcare system that impoverishes the masses, while other societies invest in themselves and educate a healthy population.

I wish Whites were racist
No, I am glad we are not so we wont be so easily manipulated as racists are.

The Oligarchs have used racism to manipulate us into stupidity for centuries.
Whites are going to have to become very racist if they wish to survive
No we wont. Our best response is to stick with the system of values that got us here; Judeo-Christianity.

"High School Teacher Teaches That ALL Whites Are Guilty of Racism; Why is This Not Itself Racist?"

Look up the definition of racism and you'll see why and you'll see why it isn't.
rac·ism
(rā′sĭz′əm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Ok, so what is your point? What the teacher stated is still very racist to my perspective.

"High School Teacher Teaches That ALL Whites Are Guilty of Racism; Why is This Not Itself Racist?"

Look up the definition of racism and you'll see why and you'll see why it isn't.

It is racism to the core. Instead of math classes teachers are forcing the white students to their knees, literally, while being accused of being privileged and white.
I would have sat in on one of those classes just to watch them try to get my white privileged girls on their knees. Mine would have been rolling on the floor, laughing their asses off, because their privilege came from their mom and dad's and their hard work, and they know it.

No we wont. Our best response is to stick with the system of values that got us here; Judeo-Christianity.

That is not due to a harmful affect of Judeo-Christianity.

It is due to the harmful affects of Marxism in artificially and foolishly restraining our cops from enforcing the law.

Civilized people need to start watching each others backs.

The fact is that "...race accounts for differences in human...ability..."

The average IQ among native black Africans is 70(!). Average. Statistical fact. Among educated blacks in South Africa, they have soared to an average of 85 - similar to the average among Blacks (and mixed race people) in the U.S.

Of course, that does not mean or imply that NO blacks are intelligent or capable, or greatly accomplished, which is demonstrated constantly. But averages are averages, and facts are facts. Blacks are virtually non-existent among PhD's in the hard sciences, which has nothing to do with racial prejudice, and everything to do with the rarity of intellectually superior African Americans.

Ashkenazi (white) Jews have an average IQ near 115, a whole standard deviation higher than the mean human IQ of 100.

Thus, race accounts for significant differences in human abilities.

If being aware of a FACT makes me a racist, then bring it on. I guess I'm a racist.

Whites will continue to raise their children, work hard and provide everything their children need to succeed, and ignore the racist mantra that others sing out from their stoop, while waiting on their welfare checks to arrive. Blacks are the only ones playing the game. Let's see if it elevates your status.

The fact is that "...race accounts for differences in human...ability..."

The average IQ among native black Africans is 70(!). Average. Statistical fact. Among educated blacks in South Africa, they have soared to an average of 85 - similar to the average among Blacks (and mixed race people) in the U.S.

Of course, that does not mean or imply that NO blacks are intelligent or capable, or greatly accomplished, which is demonstrated constantly. But averages are averages, and facts are facts. Blacks are virtually non-existent among PhD's in the hard sciences, which has nothing to do with racial prejudice, and everything to do with the rarity of intellectually superior African Americans.

Ashkenazi (shite) Jews have an average IQ near 115, a whole standard deviation higher than the mean human IQ of 100.

Thus, race accounts for significant differences in human abilities.

If being aware of a FACT makes me a racist, then bring it on. I guess I'm a racist.
No that alone does not make you a racist, IMO.

Your apparent unawareness that Jews, Italians and Irish people tested around 67 on IQ when they first began immigrating here in the early 1900s is indicative though of you having stopped searching for more data before forming your conclusions.

In fact IQs have been going up since 1900 all around.

American IQs in 1900 Averaged 67 Points

The average American I.Q. has been rising steadily by 3 points a decade. Spaniards gained 19 points over 28 years, and the Dutch 20 points over 30 years. Kenyan children gained nearly 1 point a year.

Those figures come from a new book by Flynn from Cambridge University Press called “Are We Getting Smarter?” It’s an uplifting tale, a reminder that human capacity is on the upswing. The implication is that there are potential Einsteins now working as subsistence farmers in Congo or dropping out of high school in Mississippi who, with help, could become actual Einsteins.

The Flynn Effect should upend some of the smugness among those who have historically done well in global I.Q. standings. For example, while there is still a race gap, black Americans are catching up — and now do significantly better than white Americans of the “greatest generation” did in the 1940s...

Flynn argues that I.Q. is rising because in industrialized societies we give our brains a constant mental workout that builds up what we might call our brain sinews...

But Flynn argues that modern TV shows and other entertainment can be cognitively demanding, and video games like those of the Grand Theft Auto series probably require more thought than solitaire.

Are Smart Countries Richer or Are Rich Countries Smarter?," I reported some of the findings ofAmerican Conservative publisher Ron Unz that explored how the Flynn Effect has long been boosting the intelligence of various immigrant groups so that many now score higher IQ averages than the IQ average of "old stock" Americans. Among other things, Unz attributes rising IQs to the salutary effects on intellectual development of increased urbanization.

Now most whites and blacks are urbanized, but I suspect a higher percentage of Jews are urbanized and this gives them a stronger Flynn Effect on IQ rise with each generation, among other things.

Whites will continue to raise their children, work hard and provide everything their children need to succeed, and ignore the racist mantra that others sing out from their stoop, while waiting on their welfare checks to arrive. Blacks are the only ones playing the game. Let's see if it elevates your status.
I disagree only in that La Raza racists in the Hispanic communities are also engaging in the racism as well.

It's not just IQ, blacks have high testosterone levels that makes them very violent

It's not just IQ, blacks have high testosterone levels that makes them very violent
But not every person with high testosterone is a criminal or violent, in fact my bet is that cops have similarly high levels of testosterone as well..

Forum List

Back