High School Physics solve 9/11

Yeah, those fucking planes flying into the buildings were kind of a tip-off.

Loyal Bush dupe,they needed those planes to fly into the towers so they could use that as their fairy tale to spread that the planes striking the towers and the fire caused it to collapse.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I fucking hate Bush, so go eat a dick.

However, simply because I hate Bush and think he was one of the worst Presidents in modern history doesn't mean I automatically think he was involved in the greatest criminal conspiracy in the history of our country.

See, you are able to delineate between extremes when you possess the power of abstract though.

Dude you just proved what a moron you are.:lol:so what if you hate Bush,saying you hate Bush is something many people such as yourself are not uncomforatable with.

Having to admit that your own government did something so horrible to its own people like this IS uncomforatble for you so you live in denial and ignore what the experts and the evidence proves and are only interested in what the government agencys and corporate controlled media tell you or these disinformation agents that have penetrated these boards say.THAT is a loyal Bush dupe.:lol::lol:

agents fizz and candycorn and others have never been able to debunk it.

Agents Fizz and Candycorn, your cover has been compromised. Report back to the safe house immediately to await further instructions and new identities to be issued from company HQ upon your reactivation for future missions.

Of fuck, I just blew my cover too. We aren't very good at this, are we?

Oh well, see you at the safe house, I'll bring the beer.

the truth scares you so much that your only willing to listen to what those agents have to post.:cuckoo:

Dude you just proved what a moron you are.:lol:so what if you hate Bush,saying you hate Bush is something many people such as yourself are not uncomforatable with.

Having to admit that your own government did something so horrible to its own people like this IS uncomforatble for you so you live in denial and ignore what the experts and the evidence proves and are only interested in what the government agencys and corporate controlled media tell you or these disinformation agents that have penetrated these boards say.THAT is a loyal Bush dupe.:lol::lol:

Dude, with such circular logic, I can see why you are a simpleton.

You don't have to take my word that I hate Bush, but you can sort through my previous posts. Or you can ask Divecon, who has been aware of my disdain for Bush for about six years. Of course, since everything is a conspiracy, you will simply dismiss all that as a conspiracy too.

Furthermore, I don't have to admit shit, jacknuts. I don't fucking believe the government was involved, so I am not "suppressing" any sort of terrible thoughts. Your "experts" have yet to impress me or cause me to reconsider what I believe.

agents fizz and candycorn and others have never been able to debunk it.

Agents Fizz and Candycorn, your cover has been compromised. Report back to the safe house immediately to await further instructions and new identities to be issued from company HQ upon your reactivation for future missions.

the truth scares you so much that your only willing to listen to what those agents have to post.:cuckoo:

You aren't in possession of the truth. A more accurate statement is "The possibility that the government is involved scares you so much......."

To which I would reply: it doesn't scare me at all. If the government was involved, responsible parties should be apprehended and tried for treason.

I simply don't believe the government was involved, and all your pouting isn't going to change that.

Dude, with such circular logic, I can see why you are a simpleton.

You don't have to take my word that I hate Bush, but you can sort through my previous posts. Or you can ask Divecon, who has been aware of my disdain for Bush for about six years. Of course, since everything is a conspiracy, you will simply dismiss all that as a conspiracy too.

Furthermore, I don't have to admit shit, jacknuts. I don't fucking believe the government was involved, so I am not "suppressing" any sort of terrible thoughts. Your "experts" have yet to impress me or cause me to reconsider what I believe.

of course they dont impress you because you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you WANT to hear,of course you dont have to admit jackshit,you wont cause your in denial.:cuckoo: oh and for your information,even accepting the fairy tales of the government that the fires caused the towers to collapse,the official version of the governments IS a conspiracy since you only need two or more people for it to be a conspiracy.:lol:19 men were officially involved, therefore a conspiracy existed.:lol::cuckoo:

the fact that you would ask me to read anything that idiot moron DITZCON has to say is all the evidence in the world that your a moron like him.lol.

Last edited:

You aren't in possession of the truth. A more accurate statement is "The possibility that the government is involved scares you so much......."

To which I would reply: it doesn't scare me at all. If the government was involved, responsible parties should be apprehended and tried for treason.

I simply don't believe the government was involved, and all your pouting isn't going to change that.

of course you dont believe in it cause your in denial.:cuckoo: sure they should but their not and thats what scares you.Im not pouting,im laughing at your stupidity you keep displaying.:lol:

Hey Bush dupe,this madrid fire burned hours on end and lit up like a torch, was far more intense than the world trade centers fires were yet it did not collapse. as we both know you wont acknowledge that to be true or watch any of those videos since the truth doesnt interest you.keep being the loyal Bush dupe you are and keep your head buried in the sand.Thats your choice,I dont care.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th2bnG_7UyY]YouTube - Windsor Building Fire BBC Report[/ame]

Last edited:
Yeah, those fucking planes flying into the buildings were kind of a tip-off.

Loyal Bush dupe,they needed those planes to fly into the towers so they could use that as their fairy tale to spread that the planes striking the towers and the fire caused it to collapse.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

you guys cant even get your story straight. there were planes piloted by remote control, then there were no planes at all, then the jews did it, then bush did it, then it was a missile, then it was an A3, then the flights were cancelled, then explosive demolitions, then when explosive demolitions were proven wrong it was thermite, then when thermite was wrong it was nano-thermite...

get your fucking story straight!! :lol:
and then it was super thermite PAINT
LOL

Hey Bush dupe,this madrid fire burned hours on end and lit up like a torch, was far more intense than the world trade centers fires were yet it did not collapse. as we both know you wont acknowledge that to be true or watch any of those videos since the truth doesnt interest you.keep being the loyal Bush dupe you are and keep your head buried in the sand.Thats your choice,I dont care.
YouTube - Windsor Building Fire BBC Report
and the madrid building was of VASTLY different construction and the parts of that building that were of similar construction all COLLAPSED, dipshit

This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building, the agency stated as it released for public comment its WTC investigation report and 13 recommendations for improving building and fire safety “Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event,”.http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc082108.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8]YouTube - Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!![/ame]

"On the night of February 12, 2005, a fire started in the Windsor building in Madrid, Spain, a 32-story tower framed in steel-reinforced concrete. At its peak, the fire, which burned for almost a day, completely engulfed the upper ten stories of the building. More than 100 firefighters battled to prevent the uncontrollable blaze from spreading to other buildings.

During the night the building shedded larged pieces, which crashed to the ground.

The fire apparently caused the collapse of the top floor spans surrounding the still-standing core structure of the ten uppermost floors."

What more need we say? Other than it was only a 32 story building, so there is the size difference and was the construction the same? And let us not forget that the fire caused the collapse of the top floor spans....... But wait, fire can't do that can it?

huge difference between a small ..uneven. slow partial collapse of a structure thats burned for a day in a fully engaged fire and this....lol..lol...moron

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

Does anyoneelse see the face of JESUS in this picture?

their logic cracks me up,it doesnt matter to them that hundreds of architects and engineers say they could have only come down cause of explosives,or that demolition experts,first responders,witnesses and firemen have said the same thing nor that to accept the official version,you got to ignore the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.:lol::lol:

you are a fucking liar.

the hundreds are architects and engineers you are talking about are calling for a new investigation. they do NOT say "they could have only come down cause of explosives" (whatever the fuck that means).

hundreds of architects and engineers is a very small and insignificant percentage of the millions of architects and engineers in the world. its something like like one half of one tenth of one percent. its ridiculously low. the fact that you bring this up as some type of proof is laughable.

and to top it off, some of the people on the list are neither architects nor engineers!! there is a guy that builds swimming pools on the list!! :lol:

Hey come on now have you ever seen a BURNING SWIMMING POOL COLAPSE!!!???

huge difference between a small ..uneven. slow partial collapse of a structure thats burned for a day in a fully engaged fire and this....lol..lol...moron

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse

Once again , and this time I'll type slower so even EOTS can read it.......

"On the night of February 12, 2005, a fire started in the Windsor building in Madrid, Spain, a 32-story tower framed in steel-reinforced concrete. At its peak, the fire, which burned for almost a day, completely engulfed the upper ten stories of the building. More than 100 firefighters battled to prevent the uncontrollable blaze from spreading to other buildings.

During the night the building shedded larged pieces, which crashed to the ground.

The fire apparently caused the collapse of the top floor spans surrounding the still-standing core structure of the ten uppermost floors."

Fizz, Timothy Mcveigh is the EXACT reason why people who serve in the military are heroes. Sounds Weird, Please stick with me here.
The fact that these people risk their lives and mental insanity for the sake of the rest of us, THAT'S A HERO. Timothy Mcveigh is a product of the risk that these people put on the line when they join. I do not have any friends or family in the military... but I give the upmost respect to them.
Jesse Venture was sane enough to become a Governor. He is well educated and did his job (Doesn't matter how good or bad he was.) with honesty and with no corruption. He lost his good paying jobs with NBC because he was not for the war, When it was not popular to be against the war. He said that this war was a mistake. Sure, he sounded insane then... How about now???
Jesse Ventura is not only a HERO, he is a role model.

Forum List

Back