High school girl addresses school board

Unfortunately, you’re absolutely right. That’s why I suggest all reasonable women invest in one essential fashion accessory…

View attachment 780986
Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite revolver. 10.8 ozs. 5 rounds of .38+P. Compact, Very accurate at short range. A gun I carry myself at times.

Nice...but my wife much prefers her Beretta 9mm.

Do you hugged tightly to your breast at night? The strains of “happiness is a warm gun” are playing in my head.

The USA has ceased to be “the home of the brave in the land of the free”, and is now the “home of the paranoid in the land of the frightened”.

Guns were supposed to keep you safe. Instead, the USA is the most dangerous, crime ridden country in the first world. Your citizens are afraid to go shopping, to a movie, to take their kids to school, to go to a concert, or a Christmas parade.

As a solution to this problem, conservatives are buying more and more guns, and opening fire on anyone who frightens them but coming within range of their weapons.

You need 30 days observation.

I don’t recall anyone fainting at Obama rallies like a teenager at a rocks a rock show.

Contrary to what the conservatives on this board continue to post, liberals don’t worship their leaders. They’re not looking for a ”Daddy” to make all of their decisions for them like Reagan.

They like Trump, because he promised that he could fix it for them. “I alone can fix it.” Conservatives love that because it means they don’t have to do anything. Trump will fix it.

So now you’re telling us you personally know what Jesus meant. You know He did warn against those who would twist His words to their own purposes.

Hermaphrodites have penises and vaginas - to varying degrees. But at least you admit that there are some people who are neither all male or all female.
If you want to believe that fiction BS knock yourself out.

No matter, they would get beaten to an inch of their life by a couple of Conservatives that are Christians.

Yeah, real women are quite the violent bunch, let me tell ya. To the contrary, my wife and other women I know would leave and complain to the establishment, not get into a bare knuckle brawl in the dressing room with a guy, who would likely beat them to a pulp anyway.

They are. They never shut up about him and talk about him WAY more than we do.

Don't mind him. He still has PTSD from somebody chopping off his balls when he was a boy. I've come to that conclusion myself.
“Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”
—Matthew 19:11–12

Something to matter over it, it will get used to old hat. Oh, on that Eunuch who made themselves by other means, they can't use the women bath, what are they supposed to do?? I rather have an Eunuch in the women's bath that a rapist.

Oh I see that eunuchs have someone changed the meaning, it now made that way.

Forum List

Back