High profile woke leftists being murdered by their own wokeness

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

New York democrats begging for help with illegals.

And on and on... I do find it ironic that these buffoons are victims of their own policy positions rather than it happening to republicans or conservatives.

Maybe after a few more of them get beat or worse the rest of them MIGHT start waking up.

Karma really is something else isn't it...
It's REALLY HARD to feel any empathy for these people. They are so wound up in their wokeness that it endangers their own lives and those around them.

Apparently crime is taking place and you’re cheering.

It say much more about you than the victims.
It tells us what we already knew about you .

You Mutants will have to be increasingly careful about making publicly insane comments .

Apparently crime is taking place and you’re cheering.

It say much more about you than the victims.

No one is "cheering" , they are just observing the irony of it all.

There is really nothing new with this at all.

I remember back in the 1970's, long time Archliberal Senator John C. Stennis got his leftist behind mugged in Washington.

And on and on... I do find it ironic that these buffoons are victims of their own policy positions rather than it happening to republicans or conservatives.

Maybe after a few more of them get beat or worse the rest of them MIGHT start waking up.

It's REALLY HARD to feel any empathy for these people. They are so wound up in their wokeness that it endangers their own lives and those around them.

I chuckle when I read these reports.

Psychopaths can't feel empathy.

Lay with dogs you get fleas. I have little sympathy for the frog when it’s stung by the scorpion

There is nothing more despicable than wishing ill on your fellow Americans because you disagree with their politics.

It’s beyond stupid yet here you are.

There is nothing more despicable than wishing ill on your fellow Americans because you disagree with their politics.

Good thing that's not what we're doing.

We're cheering that those that were responsible for pushing overtly harmful polices are experiencing the consequences of these policies.

Your kind are quite happy to promote policies that favor criminals over human beings, as long as you don't have to experiences the consequences yourselves, of these policies. As long as it's other people being assault, robbed, raped, murdered, or whatever, you're fine with it. You don't give a shit about any actual human beings, and what impact your polices have on them.

It's only when you policies come back and bite you, that you suddenly care.

If there was true justice in the world, criminals would only go after your kind, who take their side, and leave actual human beings alone.

It’s beyond stupid yet here you are.

We watched you shitstains wish death on every unvaccinated man, woman, and child for years. Fuck you.

None.

No one cares what happens to the unvaccinated since they don't care what happens to themselves, or to others around them. The sooner you're rid of them, the sooner this thing is over.

Forum List

Back