High profile woke leftists being murdered by their own wokeness

Maybe after a few more of them get beat or worse the rest of them MIGHT start waking up.
Oh, yes!

Beverly Hills, California, is a tony suburb of Los Angeles.

It was founded by the early movie pioneers.

Of course, super liberal. Bleeding hearts for certain folks.

No more!

The criminals nowadays are so brazen and impertinent that they are committing all kinds of crimes in Beverly Hills.

As a result, some of those "progressive" residents support efforts to remove the county's woke prosecutor.

Oh, yes!

Beverly Hills, California, is a tony suburb of Los Angeles.

It was founded by the early movie pioneers.

Of course, super liberal. Bleeding hearts for certain folks.

No more!

The criminals nowadays are so brazen and impertinent that they are committing all kinds of crimes in Beverly Hills.

As a result, some of those "progressive" residents support efforts to remove the county's woke prosecutor.

While the criminals are only victimizing people at their own economic strata and in their own neighborhood, the well off SJWs are A-OK with letting the whole "the criminals are the real victims here" concept play out.

When it's their lives and property at risk, they suddenly lose some of that academic detachment to the bad ideas they believe are good ones.

Also on topic watched the Henry Fonda version of Twelve Angry Men last night. Absolutely excellent.

He was referring to asylum seekers which is a legal method of entry. He did not call for open borders.

Try again.

99% of these people are not really asylum seekers, they are just using that process because they know the fucked up asylum law gives them the best chance of not being kicked out immediately on crossing the border.

Economic illegal migration is not a reason to grant asylum.

99% of these people are not really asylum seekers, they are just using that process because they know the fucked up asylum law gives them the best chance of not being kicked out immediately on crossing the border.

I'm sure you made that number up but you make a fair point regardless.

Where is Congress on this issue?

Economic illegal migration is not a reason to grant asylum.

I'm sure you made that number up but you make a fair point regardless.

Where is Congress on this issue?

I stand by that number. Asylum is a very limited set of reasons for being allowed to stay. They know the longer they stretch the process out before being rejected and sent back, the more likely dems come back to power and give them amnesty for just being here.

Where was congress on the issue since the last amnesty in the 80's?

It's not up to congress to control the border. There are laws already in place for that. The Executive branch isn't doing it's job.

I stand by that number. Asylum is a very limited set of reasons for being allowed to stay. They know the longer they stretch the process out before being rejected and sent back, the more likely dems come back to power and give them amnesty for just being here.

Where was congress on the issue since the last amnesty in the 80's?

Exactly! You are getting the point.

It's not up to congress to control the border. There are laws already in place for that. The Executive branch isn't doing it's job.
The executive branch does not legislate.

Congress needs to legislate updated laws for employers of illegals, amnesty and VISA programs.

Did you know that about half the illegals in the country today arrived legally but overstayed their VISAs?

Why isn't Congress legislating?

Exactly! You are getting the point.

The executive branch does not legislate.

Congress needs to legislate updated laws for employers of illegals, amnesty and VISA programs.

Did you know that about half the illegals in the country today arrived legally but overstayed their VISAs?

Why isn't Congress legislating?

The laws are in place. it's the executive branch pretending these people are asylum seekers and not illegal migrants.

At least those have SOME documentation showing who they are or where they come from.

You mean why won't democrats pass immigration reform that doesn't involve amnesty?

The laws are in place. it's the executive branch pretending these people are asylum seekers and not illegal migrants.

No they aren't. People shouldn't be able to roll across the border claiming asylum. VISAs should be handed out like candy and employers should be fined so harshly for employing illegals that it is more expensive to employ illegals then Americans.

At least those have SOME documentation showing who they are or where they come from.

You mean why won't democrats pass immigration reform that doesn't involve amnesty?
Yeah. That is what I mean. Republicans too. I think the best answer is lobbyists for the agriculture, food processing and construction companies pay big money to make sure the illegal gravy train keeps coming.

Of course we also have republicans bragging on the media about how they are giving free rides and food and gifts to immigrants so that kind of exposure plays out like a recruitment poster to traffickers. Good grief.

Do you have a theory as to why neither party will update these laws?

No they aren't. People shouldn't be able to roll across the border claiming asylum. VISAs should be handed out like candy and employers should be fined so harshly for employing illegals that it is more expensive to employ illegals then Americans.

Yeah. That is what I mean. Republicans too. I think the best answer is lobbyists for the agriculture, food processing and construction companies pay big money to make sure the illegal gravy train keeps coming.

Of course we also have republicans bragging on the media about how they are giving free rides and food and gifts to immigrants so that kind of exposure plays out like a recruitment poster to traffickers. Good grief.

Do you have a theory as to why neither party will update these laws?

my position it's because Dems won't roll without some form of amnesty.

my position it's because Dems won't roll without some form of amnesty.
Republicans have had control of executive branch and congressional branch of government multiple times in the last 3 decades.

They could have done something with no help from Dems but didn't...

Republicans have had control of executive branch and congressional branch of government multiple times in the last 3 decades.

They could have done something with no help from Dems but didn't...

Not enough to override the filibuster in the Senate.

Forum List

Back