Pentagon Official Facing Dog Fighting Charges

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

WTF is it with blacks and dog fighting?!?! This is nothing but animal cruelty. They abuse the shit out of those dogs to get them mean, then bet and have fun watching them tear each other to shreds. That is pretty fucking sick. In fact, it reminds me of what doctors do with the unborn babies when they abort them. Leftists stand around and cheer about it too.

WTF is it with blacks and dog fighting?!?! This is nothing but animal cruelty. They abuse the shit out of those dogs to get them mean, then bet and have fun watching them tear each other to shreds. That is pretty fucking sick. In fact, it reminds me of what doctors do with the unborn babies when they abort them. Leftists stand around and cheer about it too.

Remember Michael Vick?

I decided to take my dog for free shots at the Mission in Seattle and was in line behind a pigment-rich -- ahem -- "man", who was brutally abusing a pit puppy. When someone from the clinic told him to knock it off, he said he had to be evil to the dog to make it mean.

• Banned

Remember Michael Vick?

I decided to take my dog for free shots at the Mission in Seattle and was in line behind a pigment-rich -- ahem -- "man", who was brutally abusing a pit puppy. When someone from the clinic told him to knock it off, he said he had to be evil to the dog to make it mean.

I remember Vik, that putz. It cost him too. He lost his NFL job and eventually had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy. It serves him right for being in that dirty, immoral business.

is it one of them queers that Biden appointed?

Some people are born with an inherent fear of dogs, Who knows It may be a trait stored in their genes for centuries. Also may explain why they use dogs as attack animals rather than pets like most of us do.

See: Michael Vick

Racist much?

WTF is it with blacks and dog fighting?!?!

Everybody knows the Latinos are into cockfighting.

About this post....

1696474672636.png

WTF is it with blacks and dog fighting?!?! This is nothing but animal cruelty. They abuse the shit out of those dogs to get them mean, then bet and have fun watching them tear each other to shreds.
First, because of his, uh, background, nothing will happen to him except maybe a fierce slap on the wrist!

Second, not ALL members of that group are cruel to doggies.

Third, what about another group that has some members who like to see chickens fighting one another to the death?

Human beings are hopeless.

First, because of his, uh, background, nothing will happen to him except maybe a fierce slap on the wrist!

Second, not ALL members of that group are cruel to doggies.

Third, what about another group that has some members who like to see chickens fighting one another to the death?

Human beings are hopeless.
Cock fighting, with chickens, is pretty sick too.

I dislike dogs but this sick shit.

Why do you think leftists cheer this?

Forum List

Back