Hi!

Just saying hi from Western Tennessee! As some of you will notice, I am a bit young but I love discussing various topics and reading other points of view.
Welcome, Megan_Fad. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Your age doesn't matter as long as you try to learn something every day as you grow older.

Just saying hi from Western Tennessee! As some of you will notice, I am a bit young but I love discussing various topics and reading other points of view.
Welcome Megan,

I just want to warn you that there is a lot of profanity here at times. A little warning the Flame Zone there are tons of bad words.

Enjoy yourself.

I can already tell your a sweety. Since everyones giving you advice I'll add mine.

Watch out for seemingly sweet old liberal ladies :blahblah: around here. They have basket fulls of poisoned apples.

Just kidding with ya, :popcorn: Lumpy

IT is good to have your here Megan!

I think I remember Megan from before. She was a little controversial at times, but seemed to be rather well read.

Or maybe I'm mixing her up with someone else...

Well, she's only 15, it seems she wouldn't have been here before now, would it?

She's 15? I didn't realize that.

Why would a 15 year old be on a political message board? We don't generally discuss topics that teen girls usually discuss, such as Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron, Lindsay Lohan, Kirk Cameron, or Corey Haim.

However, we once in a while will discuss periods and douching.

I think I remember Megan from before. She was a little controversial at times, but seemed to be rather well read.

Or maybe I'm mixing her up with someone else...

Well, she's only 15, it seems she wouldn't have been here before now, would IT?

Why would a 15 year old be on a political message board? We don't generally discuss topics that teen girls usually discuss, such as Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron, Lindsay Lohan, Kirk Cameron, or Corey Haim.

Corey Haim and Kirk Cameron? LOL, they have KIDS that are her age now! :lol:

Or is it girlfriends? I forget.

Well, she's only 15, it seems she wouldn't have been here before now, would IT?

Corey Haim and Kirk Cameron? LOL, they have KIDS that are her age now! :lol:

I was just assuming that teen girls still had pictures on their walls of the Coreys and Kirk and all of those guys.

How would I know otherwise?

Forum List

Back