hi

Welcome, alexmurphy.

I had a friend in high school named Alex. Her real name was Alexis, but she like the emphasis on the first syllable, so she shortened it.

Happy posting!

Welcome, alexmurphy.

I had a friend in high school named Alex. Her real name was Alexis, but she like the emphasis on the first syllable, so she shortened it.

Happy posting!

Guess you missed the 'banned' bit.

Alex's prompt demise was as a direct result of spamming his cheap crap on the board.
:clap2::clap2::clap2: To Art15 for prompt asskicking.

Welcome, alexmurphy.

Happy posting!

Alex's prompt demise was as a direct result of spamming his cheap crap on the board.

1 post .. damn that is good..

Welcome, alexmurphy.

Happy posting!

Alex thought it appropriate to use her second post selling us cheap crap. :lol::lol::lol: I think it lasted about 5 mins before Art bounced on her.

Next time one of these spammers comes in, I vote we all spam their fucking business and see how they like it. Fake orders and queries etc... let them waste their business day working out which enquiries are legitmate.

Alex thought it appropriate to use her second post selling us cheap crap. :lol::lol::lol: I think it lasted about 5 mins before Art bounced on her.

Next time one of these spammers comes in, I vote we all spam their fucking business and see how they like it. Fake orders and queries etc... let them waste their business day working out which enquiries are legitmate.

That sounds kind of mean and creative C girl...count me in. :eusa_angel:

That sounds kind of mean and creative C girl...count me in. :eusa_angel:

I am an evil genius. Never cross me. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back