hello

feed up

Rookie
Jan 21, 2010
Newark, N.J.
Hello everybody. Instead of suffering in silence (because that is what I think they want me to do) I have decided to connect with people who have also forsaken silence. Things are not going to change until we change them... or at least try. I'm thinking that since the bank is trying to steal my house, I should try while I still have a place to plug in a computer.

Hello everybody. Instead of suffering in silence (because that is what I think they want me to do) I have decided to connect with people who have also forsaken silence. Things are not going to change until we change them... or at least try. I'm thinking that since the bank is trying to steal my house, I should try while I still have a place to plug in a computer.
Welcome. Wells Fargo stole my husband's heavy equipment even though he never had a loan with them, I had a corporate loan and they shorted the loan funds, interfered majorly with my business and made up over a hundred documents that were admitted in court by one of their bankers to be erroneously created by the someone in the bank. The bank never was required by the court to show any proof I was even behind on payments and neglected to inform the court and myself that they hand withheld funds on my account with creative accounting within the bank records and erroneous settlement sheets.

I was told it was a thier "scorched earth policy" to bury and burn so bad that we would have no way to fight back.

Last edited:
Do banks even have to produce the origional mortgage papers in a forclosure?
They are supposed to by law here and in most states that I know of. At the last hearing we attended on the equipment matter their attorney stated concerning all of it was "Standard bankiing pratices". They had made up sheets, cut and pasted numerous documents including an erroneous UCC that claimed over 200 acres I had leased for the mine. Scroudrels, I'd lock everyone of them up and throw away the key if it were up to me. The accounting CEO was involved in the creative documentation and accounting, did not discover that until last year. Ironically he retired from that position at the same time they went after me in 2002.

That case was not an isolated incident.

Sought of. Due to no fault of my own, my car was wreaked and I fell six months behind. The trouble started when I got the money to pay them, they wouldn't take it. They wanted a $2,000 lawyer fee. I agreed to pay them $400 extra a month till it was payed off, and that is when they said they made a mistake, and I owed more-they want $800 extra on the payment.

Wells Fargo stole my husband's heavy equipment even though he never had a loan with them, I had a corporate loan and they shorted the loan funds, interfered majorly with my business and made up over a hundred documents that were admitted in court by one of their bankers to be erroneously created by the someone in the bank. The bank never was required by the court to show any proof I was even behind on payments and neglected to inform the court and myself that they hand withheld funds on my account with creative accounting within the bank records and erroneous settlement sheets.

I was told it was a thier "scorched earth policy" to bury and burn so bad that we would have no way to fight back.

Banks are getting way to far out of hand. How did Wells Fargo get into it? Was the loan sold to them?

Banks are getting way to far out of hand. How did Wells Fargo get into it? Was the loan sold to them?
I built a mining operation on a leased parcel of land. Started it the project in 1998. I had the larger companies coming to me wanting me to either partner with them or sellout to them for they could control the materials which in turn they could control the road contracts. I declined their offers.
By the spring of 2000 we had suffered vandalism to many things but the husband's big dozer was the worst it cost all of the last bit of cash to rebuild the engine in it. Also the land owners were suing me. A few years later I would here from one of the land owners how a DOT employee old friend of their family sat right at her kitchen table and told them if they would get me out of there then they (being the DOT guys) would bring in a big company and they could be making big money right away. Lot of details to it but that is the basic.

By the winter of 1999 I was deciding whether I would use the equipment my husband and I had found and traded for which would produce small amounts of material or buy large enough equipment that I could fill larger contracts with. The closest materials of this type to this area were more than seventy miles away. The needs of the area were much greater than I could produce with the small equipment so I started looking at all options including lease purchases and such. During all my research I talked to the DBE person at DOT, he wanted me to file for my woman own business status. I declined as it would not really make a difference because I would be the only supplier in the area but there was a $25,000.00 grant available if I decided to do that. During all this I also contacted the local development office. The guy asked if he could bring a banker down to meet me. That was a Wells Fargo banker. He made an SBA loan sound good and claimed they would be willing to loan up to two million dollars to me as a woman owned entity for this business. One of the requirements Wells Fargo made was that I incorporate the business to separate assets. And I did.

By September 2000 the loan was final for five hundred some odd thousand dollars. There were questions I had during all this so I called the SBA office. They directed me back to the bank. I had never borrowed money like this. Built a very large business on a pay as you go basis. The only credit I ever needed with that was a line of credit to get all my new payroll one month when I got a contract worth several hundred thousand dollars. Anyhow I'm thinking I'm safe borrowing this money because SBA has rules and regulations and with the federal government I'm safe. After all I had already been threatened, sued and we had an extreme amount of vandalism we had already dealt with. I asked the banker "How can they loan on blue sky?" He said, "That's what SBA loans are for".

That is the short of how they got involved. They shorted my working capital within the first three months of the loan. I would not see the altered documents until 2002 in court for a replevin trial. My first piece of production equipment came from the factory designed to fail, we would not discover that until 2002. Shortly after that discovering is when WF went after us. It would not be until years later we discovered that the internal parts used in that initial piece that came designed to fail from the factory used parts from a manufacturing company that was owned by the accounting ceo of Wells Fargo who also happened to retire in 2002 when the bank went after us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back