Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there Mr. Blam, sis Greenie make the jump with you?

CB

HEY ORR....Yep, this time I walked point....Barbie knows where we are but she's slow on the draw sometimes.....look how long she hung at PJs with those dirtballs....Once she gets her head right she'll be along I'm sure. Good to see ya.....we'll show em the BB way and make a bunch of new friends. :D

Well hello there Mr. Blam, sis Greenie make the jump with you?

CB

HEY ORR....Yep, this time I walked point....Barbie knows where we are but she's slow on the draw sometimes.....look how long she hung at PJs with those dirtballs....Once she gets her head right she'll be along I'm sure. Good to see ya.....we'll show em the BB way and make a bunch of new friends. :D

I've been here a while, I just haven't been active. Sometimes I wonder why I stopped because I do like it here. Well we get together on the threads, glad to see you here buddy.

CB

I took some karate. I'm a small woman

Just like JoeBlam! You guys should get along well. Maybe she's a colonoscopy enthusiast like you too. It's heartwarming to see the internet bring people together like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q]Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

I've been here a while, I just haven't been active. Sometimes I wonder why I stopped because I do like it here. Well we get together on the threads, glad to see you here buddy.

CB

You do get around my friend....I see you on 2 or 3 other boards spreading the word.

JB

Just remembered password and new name.
Learning my way around different format and borrowed 'puter.

A fella can breathe here without some lunatic ex-mod screamin "RACIST!" at ya and his butt-boy bookworm issuing infractions with 8 paragraph explanations...that place is stranger than hell......anyway...

WELCOME!

party0007.gif

What is up with you and "bookworm"? Very strange... :confused::cuckoo:

Thanks for the nice welcome everybody.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

p.s. please continue.

Where ya at?

And where's your brutha from anutha mutha?

:eusa_angel: I'm usually in current events.....and "jukebox" in the music thread.

Greenie is off in the hills with his commie honey pie.

I thought you were migrating here.....PH is the worst site I ever was at.....nazi mods and that bonncaruso fag.....don't know how you put up with it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Still losing by almost 600 views to the 3 year old Syrenn-revisited thread.... :(

Last edited:
To catch up quicker maybe I should use some ninjutsu tactics....
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

funny-gifs-hide-and-seek.gif

Last edited:
Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

"If they tell you they are a black belt, usually they are full of shit. or they got it at a strip mall dojo."

Someone I really respect told me that a long time ago.

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

"If they tell you they are a black belt, usually they are full of shit. or they got it at a strip mall dojo."

Someone I really respect told me that a long time ago.

Someone tells ya they're "a black guy living in a gated-community in Phoenix" it's usually a pimply-faced white girl living in a trailer park in Glendale. :lol:

Got my rank before there was such a thing as a "mall", MOron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back