Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I've been busy...haven't been here for a while.

Iz yoo lookin fer attenshun? LOL!

Recognition....it fuels me to lofty heights. :lol:

I know where you been....that car wreck called PH. :cuckoo:

LOL!:tongue:

All they can talk about is Trayvon Martin over there...ugh! Gotta keep the masses distracted from the REAL problems in this country.

Their "banned camp" is filling to the brim with Cons....is "Blah" a computer? :question:

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

Marine?

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

Marine?

1/7 Air Cav

Recognition....it fuels me to lofty heights. :lol:

I know where you been....that car wreck called PH. :cuckoo:

LOL!:tongue:

All they can talk about is Trayvon Martin over there...ugh! Gotta keep the masses distracted from the REAL problems in this country.

Their "banned camp" is filling to the brim with Cons....is "Blah" a computer? :question:

That's because the whiny lefties report the stupidest things...:cool:

UPDATE: Syrenn's massive 600 "views" lead is now under 200....VICTORY is on the horizon!

applause_thumb[2].gif

Last edited:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Over 600 views in 5 days....The Syrenn intro has been caught and passed...

I alone remain, the most-viewed introduction in the history of mankind!
5yjbztv.gif

Thanks everybody.
smile_zps432edd78.png

Last edited:

Good to see you...

These liberals are something like the other ones in the other places only they "Crunch harder and louder " ( Trademark Angel of Dearth ) when you crush them.

:)

JO

Last edited:
Good to see you...

These liberals are something like the other ones in the other places only they "Crunch harder and louder " when you crush them.

:)

JO

Howdy JO...good to see you too....stick around, this place is as close to BB as we'll ever find again with a lot of entertaining posters and some real smart ones too. I'm usually in "current events". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back