new from az..

usfan

VIP Member
May 28, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the board, but not to political forums or online debating, which i've dabbled in since the 90's. I'm not into labels, but you can call me a fire breathing constitutional conservative.. and i DID inhale! :eusa_whistle:

I'm a philosopher, mostly, & don't really get caught up in the flame wars & bickering that is so common in these kinds of settings. I prefer a rational discussion, even if the points are deeply felt & vigorously defended.

Anyway, i'll start slowly, so be gentle.. :eusa_pray:

scotty

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the board, but not to political forums or online debating, which i've dabbled in since the 90's. I'm not into labels, but you can call me a fire breathing constitutional conservative.. and i DID inhale! :eusa_whistle:

I'm a philosopher, mostly, & don't really get caught up in the flame wars & bickering that is so common in these kinds of settings. I prefer a rational discussion, even if the points are deeply felt & vigorously defended.

scotty

Welcome scotty. There'll be no tribble at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUHcoCg2jWI]No Tribble At All - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try & chime in from time to time. Unfortunately, i'm one of the oppressed proletariat, so my involvement will be limited. My best time is usually early in the morning, while my mind is fresh & rested, & still brooding over dark existentialist despair.

I am not easily offended, nor do i return a lot of cheap shots, but i will engage in ironic observations. I like quotes, the declaration of independence, & walks on the beach.. :lol:

Hi everyone!

scotty

Welcome Arizonian...What part are you from? I am by the new stadium in Glendale.

ed. Sedona. Got it. Was there last August. Beautiful there.

Welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome!

I been in the cactus patch myself since 1974....witness-protection program....wait, maybe I shouldn't tell anybody.....eh, the Giacalone boys are deader than shit so who cares? Arcadia district in Phoenix..

x0scwi.gif

Welcome! fellow Arizonian

I'm from the more Southeastern part of the State. :)

Last edited:
Welcome Scotty - I knew a Scotty from another Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Forum List

Back