Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

th

I think I'ma gonna be reading your posts. You sound like a fun guy, from the outside. :razz:

Hey Joe welcome, you sound like you mean business.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmAHZ0wTAs]jimi hendrix - hey joe - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to USMB, Joe. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to the jungle.

:eusa_angel:

• Banned
Hey Joe welcome, you sound like you mean business.....

Saw Jimi at Cobo Hall, Detroit back in the day....Voodoo Chile my favorite.

Thanks for the welcome. :neutral:

Last edited:

Loved GoJu Ryu! Learned how to rip out eyes and crush throats as a yellow belt. Sadly moved, and never found anther dojo.

:welcome:

Loved GoJu Ryu! Learned how to rip out eyes and crush throats as a yellow belt. Sadly moved, and never found anther dojo.

And did you ever actually rip out any eyes or crush any throats?

Thanks! I first picked up on tang soo do from 9th ROK at Nihn Hoa, back stateside I ran into a GoJu stylist.....I liked the strikes and blocks so I stuck with it....took 4 years to make Shodan...into Krav Maga now but GoJu is always first option....neko ashi dachi.

:terror:

And did you ever actually rip out any eyes or crush any throats?

Hit one man in the throat, just a quick jab, thankfully, since it had an immediate and debilitating affect.

never went for an eye, never got that hard pressed.

Thanks! I first picked up on tang soo do from 9th ROK at Nihn Hoa, back stateside I ran into a GoJu stylist.....I liked the strikes and blocks so I stuck with it....took 4 years to make Shodan...into Krav Maga now but GoJu is always first option....neko ashi dachi.

:terror:

sorry, it was 35 years ago, so I don't know what you said.

Joe....I am really skeered

I'd better be careful around you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back