hi people - just wanted to let everyone know something :)

K

KLSuddeth

Not that everyone would care...(LOL), but still - Im being polite or somethin .... :D

Im taking a hiatus from here. We're doing the moving thing and fixing up the house thing and its hard on me - the physical stress keeps kicking in my lupus a bit - I need to destress on other levels to compensate for this.

Its silly for me to stress over shit on a board on the freaking internet...intellectually, I KNOW this....alas, Im human and I get pissed just like anyone else, and boom - stress. Having lupus, stress affects me differently, so Im taking measures to prevent any negative happenings from that. I still cant help feeling stupid as hell that I get so annoyed from words on a screen....a few months ago, maybe I wouldnt have....but then again, maybe I would have....God knows that my first post on here was full of venom and vinegar directed at our very own Admin Extraordinare, Jim. lol - sorry for being a bitch longer than I needed to be on there, Jim! oy vey. I have his temper in a woman's frame - not good :p: If any of ya'll could have heard or seen me railing over the stupid shit that goes on in here the last week or 2, you'd probably have had me committed LOL. DK is a good man - he let me stay home :p:

Seriously folks, with moving, and so forht, my time is limited anyway. However, I do not want to lose touch with the friendships that I consider near and dear to my heart that Ive made while Im gone - You all know who you are :)
Most of ya'll have my instant messenger names and the other ways of getting in touch wiht me and all that shtuff - if youdont and want it, ask DK, as Im not getting back on after sending this for a while. I have to leave here in a few minutes so I wont even be home - and I'll be gone the rest of the day (booo, craps to driving lol). Duane knows the people that I feel close to and if you (for some re ason) do NOT have my contact info, he'll give it to you.

Take care everyone and I will see you after we get moved and after I grow up enough to NOT let the stupid shit get to me so much.

Blessings to each of you - yes, even those of you owith whom I do NOT get along! :)

~Lanyce

You will be missed, but I hear you on the physical side, saw you post that it was acting up yesterday morning. I hope you feel better soon and take the stress out in the yard, where you can bury it, hopefully! :D

I'll look forward to your return and the annoying of DK.

Take care of yourself.. hope you're feeling better soon.

Have no fear... there are plenty of us here that are willing to annoy DK on the board until you feel up-to-par again.

:D

Hope you to see you on soon..Well miss your post they are to funny..I'm sure we can keep up it up for ya..Take care of yourself and come back soon..Miss ya already..:cof:

Forum List

Back