What is worse liberal democracy or Hitler?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
To be honest i think for whites liberal diverse democracy is worse then stalin or hitler (assuming one doesnt get killer or in concentration camp/gulag but it is unlikely for a white person who supports the system, or is member of the party... many still like stalin and hitler, and had it good under them actually the majority only dissidents had it bad) the bad thing is rape cities, where your children are bullied in school since they are only one of 3 whites in the classroom and commit suicide, where your daughter has mullato children out of wedlock etc...

Im not saying Im white, or it is for me like that or my opinion, im trying to understand how it is for whites, i mean you can try to understand someone else to put yourself in his shoes, i just look for some feedback opinions...

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
I understand that you were born in Eastern Europe. . . but no Mort, please stay off of the fascist forum web sites, the ones that focus on race? They are rotting yoar brain. . .

Most Americans loath totalitarianism, whether they are from the right, or the left.

We all agree, Enlightenment values and the Free Market, are the way to go.

. . . of course, the Oligarchy is working overtime at getting us to hate each other, and at creating chaos, so that such alternatives will look. . . well, inviting. They would LOVE for Americans to embrace more censorship of their speech and writing and give up their guns. . but no, it ain't ever going to happen.

Freedom and Liberty, at least in THIS nation, is part of the very DNA of the nation.

Make Mine Freedom (1948)​

Last edited:
I understand that you were born in Eastern Europe. . . but no Mort, please stay off of the fascist forum web sites, the ones that focus on race? They are rotting yoar brain. . .

Most Americans loath totalitarianism, whether they are from the right, or the left.

We all agree, Enlightenment values and the Free Market, are the way to go.

. . . of course, the Oligarchy is working overtime at getting us to hate each other, and at creating chaos, so that such alternatives will look. . . well, inviting. They would LOVE for Americans to embrace more censorship of their speech and writing and give up their guns. . but no, it ain't ever going to happen.

Freedom and Liberty, at least in THIS nation, is part of the very DNA of the nation.

Make Mine Freedom (1948)​

i really want to argue about the "dna of the nation." far from being genetic instincts, "freedom and liberty" are lessons that must be learned each generation or so.

but, how can i argue with your extremely logical, tactful, even statesmanlike post?

thank you mr beale

If you are slave or servant by blood, corporativism (including fascism)
will be better for you.

Servants and slaves are like dogs. They need a master, they cannot live without instructions, cannot live their lifes their own ways

Left form of democracy turn the soceity to ohlocraty, that is almost totalitarism, formal plebeian democracy. Democracy must based on individual responsibility

To be honest i think for whites liberal diverse democracy is worse then stalin or hitler (assuming one doesnt get killer or in concentration camp/gulag but it is unlikely for a white person who supports the system, or is member of the party... many still like stalin and hitler, and had it good under them actually the majority only dissidents had it bad) the bad thing is rape cities, where your children are bullied in school since they are only one of 3 whites in the classroom and commit suicide, where your daughter has mullato children out of wedlock etc...

Im not saying Im white, or it is for me like that or my opinion, im trying to understand how it is for whites, i mean you can try to understand someone else to put yourself in his shoes, i just look for some feedback opinions...

Not an equitable comparison. Liberal democracy is more of a precursor to Stalinism, than it is to Hitlerian fascism, the differences and similarities of which could be debated ad nauseum.

To be honest i think for whites
Buy a box of Full Stops .Though that one sentence Post can never be rescued

But I love the start :-
You are not honest
You have not learned to think
You are not white
I might even question whether you exist outside of a Bot Joke .

Perhaps you asked Scam Chat what an Alien might say on a chat site for old people .

Buy a box of Full Stops .Though that one sentence Post can never be rescued

But I love the start :-
You are not honest
You have not learned to think
You are not white
I might even question whether you exist outside of a Bot Joke .

Perhaps you asked Scam Chat what an Alien might say on a chat site for old people .
Why are you obsessed with me you know I exist and even my adress and real name

You know that you only exist in my imagination which is why I pick up everything about you instantly .
The irony is that you can tell people that you are pulling their leg but they still choose to believe otherwise .

As you know, I first birthed you on a different far right site many years ago when I was looking for extremely unbalanced individuals for a piece of social psychology experimentation I was involved in .
Inventing you served several useful matters then and now "you" have evolved , almost like a real person at times .

Of course you can ask me to stop but I think we can fool these saps for considerably longer and have fun with some of the more gullible ones like Whitey for example .
Softly , softly , catchee Monkey

What is worse liberal democracy or Hitler?​

ask a jew.
How about askinng an Asian, Black, Hispanic, Native American, or a Pacific Islander. Because we haven't really seen this liberal demoocracy.

Forum List

Back