Thunder in the Valley

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
All the recent talk of motorcycles, I thought I'd just brag a bit about Thunder in the Valley, a bike rally/festival we have here yearly. (Today is the kickoff day). Estimates are that around 100,000 bikers will make it to the area this year. I work in a hospital downtown where the rally is and all I can hear is all the bikes going by.. what a sound! What an awesome time!! Anyone close to Southcentral Pa should try and check this out. I'll be posting pictures this weekend if anyone is interested.

A.B.A.T.E. party is tomorrow night.. I might have to screen some of those pictures :D

Thunder in the Valley

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
All the recent talk of motorcycles, I thought I'd just brag a bit about Thunder in the Valley, a bike rally/festival we have here yearly. (Today is the kickoff day). Estimates are that around 100,000 bikers will make it to the area this year. I work in a hospital downtown where the rally is and all I can hear is all the bikes going by.. what a sound! What an awesome time!! Anyone close to Southcentral Pa should try and check this out. I'll be posting pictures this weekend if anyone is interested.

A.B.A.T.E. party is tomorrow night.. I might have to screen some of those pictures :D

Thunder in the Valley

I am GNASHING my teeth because I will not be able to attend. :cof:

Any of you?

Well.... the A.B.A.T.E. party is about thousands of people gated into a huge field with hundreds of kegs, whiskey, live bands. The wet t-shirt contests tend to get a bit out of control late in the evening... any pictures of me at the A.B.A.T.E. would probably be censored. :D

Well.... the A.B.A.T.E. party is about thousands of people gated into a huge field with hundreds of kegs, whiskey, live bands. The wet t-shirt contests tend to get a bit out of control late in the evening... any pictures of me at the A.B.A.T.E. would probably be censored. :D [/QUOTE

AAAAwwwww....... :(

Well.... the A.B.A.T.E. party is about thousands of people gated into a huge field with hundreds of kegs, whiskey, live bands. The wet t-shirt contests tend to get a bit out of control late in the evening... any pictures of me at the A.B.A.T.E. would probably be censored. :D

Obviously you didn't see all the nudies posted in the picture catagory.

We're all adults here, post everything. We can handle it.

Well, I did take some pictures but somehow the memory on my digital camera got erased. I am sooo pissssssssed.

There werent any pics of the wet t-shirt contest (of which I was NOT a participant lol) but there were some awesome pictures of some awesome bikes and a bunch of drunk people (myself included). I'm still banging my head off the wall because I cant figure out what I did wrong.

The Dog Run comes in August.. I'll make it up with some awesome pictures from there. :D

Well, I did take some pictures but somehow the memory on my digital camera got erased. I am sooo pissssssssed.

There werent any pics of the wet t-shirt contest (of which I was NOT a participant lol) but there were some awesome pictures of some awesome bikes and a bunch of drunk people (myself included). I'm still banging my head off the wall because I cant figure out what I did wrong.

The Dog Run comes in August.. I'll make it up with some awesome pictures from there. :D

Read the book you got with your camera. It helps... :rolleyes:

(J/K)

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Read the book you got with your camera. It helps... :rolleyes:

(J/K)

Hey ya'll - Sun and Surf Run here in Weestern Washington July 22-25 in Ocean Shores.

Couple thousand bikes show up. Big deal for such a little town. I'll try and post some pics.

Hey Pale - short ride from AZ. :D

Yeah... well.... after the 6th beer, the words on the page danced around too fast to focus.

6th beer?! What a lightweight! It usually takes me about 12 or so before I can stop operating electronic devices.:cof:

Originally posted by Dan
6th beer?! What a lightweight! It usually takes me about 12 or so before I can stop operating electronic devices.:cof:

Wellllll... I never said I couldnt operate the electronic device... just said that i couldnt operate it correctly

:p:

Would love to see the pics you took at the abate fairgrounds. My husband and I had a blast Saturday there. We actually won the weinie competition during the bike games and Saturday night was crazy fun.

That thread is 4 years old, and she doesn't post here (or anywhere) anymore.

Forum List

Back