Hi My Name is River Hawk

im nu - sorry :)

no problem, use the
tag instead of the url if you want the pic to be embedded.

for ... use the address of the pic.

HTML:
[IMG]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7365/55415894.png[/IMG]

55415894.png

but your are then hotlinking it and are at the mercy of the server that hosts the pic.

I like to discuss the news and politics. We were on the US and UK Message boards. This looks like a fun site. If this posts twice sorry, I could not get intro to work first time. I like cooking, reading, study and travel. Look forward to talking to old friends and meeting some new ones! Peace - River Hawk:cool:

Too comfortable, too soon, and too greeted.
I think you work for an intelligence agency.........

I like to discuss the news and politics. We were on the US and UK Message boards. This looks like a fun site. If this posts twice sorry, I could not get intro to work first time. I like cooking, reading, study and travel. Look forward to talking to old friends and meeting some new ones! Peace - River Hawk:cool:

BTW, in your original post that I quoted, whom is 'we'?
All new members post in the.....ummmmm.....singular.

BTW, in your original post that I quoted, whom is 'we'?
All new members post in the.....ummmmm.....singular.

obviously they came in a group. b kidd, pi.

Yes, there is a few of us from US and UK news boards that just found this site. Glad to be here!

Hey
I will stop in when I get time
Just so busy running business with my hubby

But I will stop in when I get time and look forward to chats with you!

Forum List

Back