Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker!

Welcome aboard.

The really loony posters only come out at night. :tinfoil:

No, the better writing is at night after a few bottles of Rebel Yell because the only way to enjoy this site is drunk and stoned out of your damn mind... of course I still believe there is not enough drugs for me to read the daytime rants on here!

Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker! I used to hang out at renewamerica.com mb. I got tired of the trolling and my attitude wasn't the best on there either. I'm here for a fresh start or clean slate. I used to give TMI out about my life but I realize now that people only want to discuss the issues politically not personally. I'm hoping I can make friends even though I'm not sure if this forum welcomes someone who hasn't developed firm beliefs, yet, nor do I identify myself as a conservative or liberal or even a libertarian at this place and time.

I do not know how you found this place but if you ever watched the movie wrong turn, well you're here...

Welcome to the insane asylum and straight jackets are never optional!

th

I have all the wrong turns except for number 6 at home.
The prequels were a bit dull, in my personal opinion. You already know which mutants will survive, and that the 'heroes' will die.

I guess I already broke a rule by mentioning another message board on here. Oops. My bad. oops:oops-28:

What is your avie??? Looks like klansmen?

Google it. It's a monument. KKK kicked out.
Google a pic??? How does one google a non titled picture?
By going to Google Images, then dragging the image into the box, it'll show you a guess at the title, and all images that look the same, which will allow you to click them and go straight to the site, at least one of which will give you a background on it.

Or you can search Google for this image by pressing on the avatar if you have a touch screen tablet or device and go down to search Google for this image.

Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker! I used to hang out at renewamerica.com mb. I got tired of the trolling and my attitude wasn't the best on there either. I'm here for a fresh start or clean slate. I used to give TMI out about my life but I realize now that people only want to discuss the issues politically not personally. I'm hoping I can make friends even though I'm not sure if this forum welcomes someone who hasn't developed firm beliefs, yet, nor do I identify myself as a conservative or liberal or even a libertarian at this place and time.

I don't like you, get out of here! Kidding, welcome.

Sorry don't know how to use all the features on here yet. Don't know what or whose buttons to press, so to speak.

Sorry don't know how to use all the features on here yet. Don't know what or whose buttons to press, so to speak.
At the bottom of each post, there's a 'Reply' button. Using that notifies the person you're replying to, and also quotes that one person automatically. The "+Quote" button works with the "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the screen by pressing "Insert Quotes" so you can reply to multiple people in the order you quoted.

Last edited:
Has anyone here watched Japanese anime? Rurouni Kenshin is my fave.
I watch it all the time, I highly suggest watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It gets even better with each season. I have a My Anime List account if you want to see my anime ratings: PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

Yes, big fan of Anime ever since I was a kid watching Astro-Boy after school. Not sure if I could pick out a favorite, just too many that I like a lot. (GITS; Bubblegum Crisis 2033; Patlabor; Girls und Panzer; She & Her Cat: Everything Flows; Strike Witches; Appleseed...)

I watch it all the time, I highly suggest watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It gets even better with each season. I have a My Anime List account if you want to see my anime ratings: PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

Cool. My wife got me into anime. Well it's time I log off. Goodnight.

I'm Tom Horn...the board (supposedly) murderous cowboy. Tip your hat to the ladies, don't spit on the sidewalk, and we'll get along just fine.
smileys-cowboy-627296.gif

Yes, big fan of Anime ever since I was a kid watching Astro-Boy after school. Not sure if I could pick out a favorite, just too many that I like a lot. (GITS; Bubblegum Crisis 2033; Patlabor; Girls und Panzer; She & Her Cat: Everything Flows; Strike Witches; Appleseed...)
I watched a little Astro Boy, considering watching Girls und Panzer, and I liked Appleseed. You should start a MyAnimeList account, so you can keep track of and rate what you've seen.

There's no trolling here, so it should be different for you. :eusa_liar:

Welcome-Glitters-66.gif

I watched a little Astro Boy, considering watching Girls und Panzer, and I liked Appleseed. You should start a MyAnimeList account, so you can keep track of and rate what you've seen.

Actually, I had never heard of "MyAnimeList" until you mentioned it. I noticed you dropped Onepiece off yours; yeah, I did not much like it either. GuP is very enjoyable. As someone who has done military living history and actually been in several of the tanks they model, the art is excellent & accurate. Good story lines about overcoming adversity & bonding. I think you will like it. Check out Noir. Art is good, story is OK, but the music is awesome. (I posted one of the songs in the "What are you listening to" thread)

Forum List

Back