Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker!

We have a lot of history with railroads around here. The Allegheny Portage railroad was the first to compete against the canals in NY in the 1800s. Look up staple bend tunnel. It's all amazing what public works projects did and how the Allegheny Portage railroad was replaced by trains in 1850s.

Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker! I used to hang out at renewamerica.com mb. I got tired of the trolling and my attitude wasn't the best on there either. I'm here for a fresh start or clean slate. I used to give TMI out about my life but I realize now that people only want to discuss the issues politically not personally. I'm hoping I can make friends even though I'm not sure if this forum welcomes someone who hasn't developed firm beliefs, yet, nor do I identify myself as a conservative or liberal or even a libertarian at this place and time.
Oh. You don't like being shoved in a box with a neat little label either? Good. Me neither.

I made a big mistake once when I voted for the late John Murtha when he ran unopposed in 2004. I voted against him in 08 when he made that racist rednecks comment about my fellow western Pennsylvanians.

If you look at my avatar there are arms united symbolizing the townspeople kicking the KKK out.

Whatever. All I see..or anyone else will see...is kkk.

Just sayin'

I just explained what it's about. If there are any questions about it then Google it. In 1924 my town kicked out the KKK. It marked the end of the KKK in my area. They come back for some rallies every now and then. But they weren't welcome here in 1924.

I hate to get off topic but isn't Hillary endorsed by both the KKK and black panthers? That is some union she has along with being supported by pimps and hoes.

Forum List

Back