Hi. Having a brainstorm.

Be careful. You may get drenched. But if you have an umbrella, feel free to talk to me.
Just try NOT to have a brain fart. I'm 59 years of age, and unfortunately brain farts are becoming more common for me. But I AM a tough guy, and can face anything. With the exception of having to listen to the music of Air Supply or Barry Manilow on a 24 hour loop. THAT would probably do me in. And again, welcome to the site.

How would you handle rap. At least with what you mention, singing is involved. Talking in rhymes to canned music doesn't impress me much.
I DON'T like Rap at ALL. It's NOT real or actual music, in my opinion. And most of it features EXTREMELY profane and vulgar "lyrics". So, to me, Rap Music SUCKS.

We agree. I don't know how that simplistic style of "music" has lasted so long.
Exactly. For some reason it appeals to many younger people, especially white kids. Which is very strange to me.

:welcome:

1599348751531.png

Be careful. You may get drenched. But if you have an umbrella, feel free to talk to me.
Just try NOT to have a brain fart. I'm 59 years of age, and unfortunately brain farts are becoming more common for me. But I AM a tough guy, and can face anything. With the exception of having to listen to the music of Air Supply or Barry Manilow on a 24 hour loop. THAT would probably do me in. And again, welcome to the site.

How would you handle rap. At least with what you mention, singing is involved. Talking in rhymes to canned music doesn't impress me much.
I DON'T like Rap at ALL. It's NOT real or actual music, in my opinion. And most of it features EXTREMELY profane and vulgar "lyrics". So, to me, Rap Music SUCKS.

Exactly. For some reason it appeals to many younger people, especially white kids. Which is very strange to me.

It isn't to me. Ever watch TV? White kids and everybody else are programmed to hate White people.

It isn't to me. Ever watch TV? White kids and everybody else are programmed to hate White people.

Really? Can you provide examples of television shows where they are "programming" white kids and everyone else to hate white people?

Don't know why you showed me that. But you should allow people to have multiple accounts. So if they can't get any conversation going, they can always talk to themselves.
Is your name Sybil by chance?

Half the people here talk to themselves anyway.

Don't know why you showed me that. But you should allow people to have multiple accounts. So if they can't get any conversation going, they can always talk to themselves.

Hey, you can talk to yourself, and you can even answer yourself.

It's only when you interrupt yourself that you have problems.

Well, if BrainDrizzle's first thread is any indication of how they're going to be, then the Drizzle is just another idiot troll.

Brainstorm - what an avatar name! WOW!
Have you ever participated in forums before?
What is your ambition, here?
Are you a member of any anti-government organizations?
Have you participated in any peaceful protests?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
Have you ever been admitted to a psychiatric hospital?
Have you ever been prescribed psychiatric medicines?
Do ever have suicidal thoughts?
Do you hear voices?
Are you married?
Do you have children?

Last edited:

Hey, you can talk to yourself, and you can even answer yourself.

It's only when you interrupt yourself that you have problems.
And when you start arguing and screaming at yourself, time to hang em up.

But what about Yoko?

Forum List

Back