Hi, Glad to be here.

I'm new to U.S. Message Board and I hope to contribute positively. I'm from the Los Angeles area and favor liberal politics. I do have a few right wing views but am able to stifle them until they are quiet.
Welcome. Always good to see a new rational member joining the ranks. whenever you see a right winger being a total idiot debating with me I will appreciate it if you will jump in and explain to them why they're idiots exactly

Thank you, thank you. It will be my pleasure.

Okay, am I officially a dummy?
You've done ok here...now move on to defend rdean, rightwanger, the Luddster...and other assorted zombies who desperately need help....
you need help

I won't need any help. I can do this singlehanded and blindfolded.
well it gets frustrating no matter how brilliant you are they won't get it so it's nice to hear from someone who does get it every once in awhile

I'm new to U.S. Message Board and I hope to contribute positively. I'm from the Los Angeles area and favor liberal politics. I do have a few right wing views but am able to stifle them until they are quiet.
Welcome. Always good to see a new rational member joining the ranks. whenever you see a right winger being a total idiot debating with me I will appreciate it if you will jump in and explain to them why they're idiots exactly

I'll be looking for your post and rebuttals and hope you're as clever as you're saying you are

Okay, am I officially a dummy?
You've done ok here...now move on to defend rdean, rightwanger, the Luddster...and other assorted zombies who desperately need help....
you need help

I won't need any help. I can do this singlehanded and blindfolded.
well it gets frustrating no matter how brilliant you are they won't get it so it's nice to hear from someone who does get it every once in awhile

Thanks, I've been doing this long enough to know that you won't change any minds except in the rarest cases. This is about the validation of my own beliefs and how I can influence my friends and family who are more open to suggestion.

I'll be looking for your post and rebuttals and hope you're as clever as you're saying you are

I'll do my best to measure up and play team ball.

Good for you......glad to see someone that's not a sheeple join our Forum. Enjoy yourself...read the rules and don't feed the trolls.

th

Good for you......glad to see someone that's not a sheeple join our Forum. Enjoy yourself...read the rules and don't feed the trolls.

th

Thank you for the kind welcome. I come here with high hopes to contribute and have read the rules. I noticed that there are some world class trolls here I hope they are kept on a short leash.

th

Thank you for the kind welcome. I come here with high hopes to contribute and have read the rules. I noticed that there are some world class trolls here I hope they are kept on a short leash.
we don't leash are dogs in this park

Liberal and contribute are like oil and water

At least when libs do handstands their stomachs don't hit them in the face lol

Oh my god, so original!!!!!!!'

Here's something not very

WELCOME DOOD, enjoy da place
Republicans like to believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands

Very true, you will not find stronger beliefs anywhere. I know Republicans who believe that the foundation GWB set for repairing the recession was set so deep it is just becoming apparent what a financial wizard he was.

th

I'll watch where I step then!

Liberal and contribute are like oil and water

At least when libs do handstands their stomachs don't hit them in the face lol

Oh my god, so original!!!!!!!'

Here's something not very

WELCOME DOOD, enjoy da place
Republicans like to believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands

Very true, you will not find stronger beliefs anywhere. I know Republicans who believe that the foundation GWB set for repairing the recession was set so deep it is just becoming apparent what a financial wizard he was.

Think about what Libertarianism would produce. Every man for himself? Zero rules or regulations? No matter what harm a corporations does, let the market decide. Toxin's in our toys? Then don't buy it. Social security? Get rid of it. In order to live free you have to have the freedom to starve too. Now that's truly free.

th

I'll watch where I step then!
I'm waiting for a punk ass right winger to confront you on your claim about Bush. I want to see them say it was his policies that led to this recovery.

The fact is, his TARP would have looked much different than the bank bailout Obama and Elizabeth Warren did. They had no choice to bail out the banks. It was literally the biggest bank robbery in world history. But it wasn't nearly as bad as it would have been if Bush got what he wanted. His TARP came with ZERO regulations or requirements for the bankers to pay back the loans or give loans or to make sure this never happens again. Bush was just going to hand the bankers a blank check and tell them to write in whatever amount they want and they don't even have to tell us how much they took.

Forum List

Back