Hello... new to politics

andrewbb

Rookie
Jun 24, 2015
I am a security person who has heard about the US' personnel records being stolen by China. I am wondering what the word is.

I am a security person who has heard about the US' personnel records being stolen by China. I am wondering what the word is.
In truth? Okay word is Clinton's unprotected sever gave access to other government departments via it's server to server list.
That allowed protected severs to be corrupted.

It is a mess, I agree.

Apparently some used the data to get leverage on a China-War trigger. They pulled that trigger yesterday. It started a James Bond-type of mansion-take-out-the-Chinese-rich-guy type of situation.

It is a mess, I agree.

Apparently some used the data to get leverage on a China-War trigger. They pulled that trigger yesterday. It started a James Bond-type of mansion-take-out-the-Chinese-rich-guy type of situation.
The hacking attacks have been growing because they are getting deeper and deeper into government servers. Clinton's server was the key to Obama's server and government has ADMITTED it was corrupted.

His server links to ALL government servers so once there they can down load every thing.

So, Clinton tried to set up her own secure system which may have been, however, it was used to spoof her credentials into the President's server.

o_O

Skullduggery

That's the word

And a mighty fine word at that
A security person who just now heard about the OPM hacking........ And wants info about it on a political message board.......
No one else finds that just a tad strange.........?

On the night in question of the declaration of war against China leading to me getting word to take out some rich guy in China I have never met (I am in Thailand, so how that came to me, I do not know.)

Currency wars are an undeclared war. Highly trusted female sounded alarm. Prior was a possible Wall Street executive execution.

o_O

Skullduggery

That's the word

A security person who just now heard about the OPM hacking........ And wants info about it on a political message board.......
I knew about it. Why haven't they contacted me for solutions? Is the problem.

o_O

Skullduggery

That's the word

I knew about it. Why haven't they contacted me for solutions? Is the problem.
Okie dokie........ When was the last time you had a brain scan?

p-trans-welcome_zpsedwxmtd8.gif

So ... I was watching the Women's World Cup game earlier this week, and I noticed there seemed to just as many hot blondes, and jerseys with German names on the U.S. team as on the German team, so I it took me while to figure out which team was which, and after I found out and start checking, it seems like the German team had very few Germans, and a lot of Turkish and Slavic names on the jerseys. They did at least have one hot blonde German woman, though, but we have a right to have expected more of them. It was all fairly annoying, really.

Do you think it's all related? Am I just going to have to wait until next year and hope they televise the Swedish and Norwegian womens' matches?

Forum List

Back