WeeMoon's presentation

WeeMoon

Rookie
Jun 27, 2015
85 Vendée (France)
Hi !

I am WeeMoon, my first name is Maximilien, I am 20 years old, and I live in France in the department of Vendée. I am carrier, since last November I drive a MAN TGX D38 520 hp.

Currently I have two Japanese vehicles, a 2003 Honda Civic 1.4i 90 hp (since 4 years, I have make accompanied driving with that one from 16 years) and a 2014 Subaru XV 1.6i 114 hp (bought new).

I have a great passion for music, I play drums since 12 years, but only for fun, I have no intention to go to a conservatory (that has already proposed me and I had refused).

I hope I would please me on this forum.

WeeMoon

Welcome WeeMoon.

Your choice of name is interesting.

We have other posters here who can speak French. Try dropping by the Cappucino Corral some time.

If ya want us to please you it's gonna cost you........

LzHqAX2.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Welcome WeeMoon.

Your choice of name is interesting.

We have other posters here who can speak French. Try dropping by the Cappucino Corral some time.
Thank you Derido_Te !
It is a nickname that went through my head, and that I use since about a year, initially it was just for a game and finally I use it everywhere ^^.

Bienvenue a USMB, Monseur WeeMoon !
Merci Statistikhengst !

If ya want us to please you it's gonna cost you........

LzHqAX2.gif

:eusa_whistle:
Don't worry Ringel05, I have what I need at my home ^^.[/USER]

Hi !

I am WeeMoon, my first name is Maximilien, I am 20 years old, and I live in France in the department of Vendée. I am carrier, since last November I drive a MAN TGX D38 520 hp.

Currently I have two Japanese vehicles, a 2003 Honda Civic 1.4i 90 hp (since 4 years, I have make accompanied driving with that one from 16 years) and a 2014 Subaru XV 1.6i 114 hp (bought new).

I have a great passion for music, I play drums since 12 years, but only for fun, I have no intention to go to a conservatory (that has already proposed me and I had refused).

WeeMoon
welcomehrtflg_zpsmd2tudr8.gif

Hi !

WeeMoon

Some things are best left unsaid...

Welcome.....weeone - have fun and enjoy posting here.....:)

Forum List

Back