Hi from Northern VA

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Found this site because I wanted to participate in a discussion forum in the XenForo format. The board I am on now is a bit limited in it's discussion topics, so, here I am. Hopefully I will have something interesting or intelligent to contribute at some point.

Good old Fairfax county,hows that beltway traffic??
No clue because I work from home. I'm a bit west/south of Fairfax County.... close enough but also far enough away...

Prince William
Good old Fairfax county,hows that beltway traffic??
No clue because I work from home. I'm a bit west/south of Fairfax County.... close enough but also far enough away...
Prince William Co? Woodbridge, Dale City area? In 35 years I lived all over Prince William, Loudoun and Fairfax Counties, ended up in Reston before moving out west.

Found this site because I wanted to participate in a discussion forum in the XenForo format. The board I am on now is a bit limited in it's discussion topics, so, here I am. Hopefully I will have something interesting or intelligent to contribute at some point.

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

We
Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. I hope that you have a lot of fun and really enjoy yourself. Contribute often and always speak your mind. Your opinions and views are just as important as anyone else's. With almost 7 Billion people on this Earth, there are at least that many opinions on any given topic. Never be afraid to say what you believe in, and what you believe to be right. Just a word or two of warning. We have a few members on this forum that are very immature, and constantly engage in name calling and personal attacks. When they can't attack the material or subject matter, they turn to attacking the poster. Just look past them and pay no attention to what they say. Also, the site admin approves of and condones this type of behavior, so we just have to live with it.

If you don't like the ads and pop-ups on this site, just download and install AdBlocker Plus. Again, welcome and enjoy. We're glad to have you.

We
Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. I hope that you have a lot of fun and really enjoy yourself. Contribute often and always speak your mind. Your opinions and views are just as important as anyone else's. With almost 7 Billion people on this Earth, there are at least that many opinions on any given topic. Never be afraid to say what you believe in, and what you believe to be right. Just a word or two of warning. We have a few members on this forum that are very immature, and constantly engage in name calling and personal attacks. When they can't attack the material or subject matter, they turn to attacking the poster. Just look past them and pay no attention to what they say. Also, the site admin approves of and condones this type of behavior, so we just have to live with it.

If you don't like the ads and pop-ups on this site, just download and install AdBlocker Plus. Again, welcome and enjoy. We're glad to have you.

We have a few members on this forum that are very immature, and constantly engage in name calling and personal attacks. When they can't attack the material or subject matter, they turn to attacking the poster

No problem. I live with someone like that :)

th

Hi Bonzi, nice to have you join our Forum. Have fun and I hope to see you in the other areas of our Board.

Forum List

Back