Sci-fi Nerds For the Win

Wiggin1

Rookie
May 18, 2015
As some of you may know, there is a Sci-fi author by the name of Orson Scott Card who wrote Ender's Game and the books stemming from it. In those books, there is a character named Peter Wiggin, who is the eldest child in the Wiggin family and brother to the title character. Peter has been in love with politics and the political game since birth and while a student in high school he joins numerous political forums and slowly starts becoming one of the world's most respected political commentators.

Like Peter, I am in high school and am highly interested in politics and discussing politics.

As some of you may know, there is a Sci-fi author by the name of Orson Scott Card who wrote Ender's Game and the books stemming from it. In those books, there is a character named Peter Wiggin, who is the eldest child in the Wiggin family and brother to the title character. Peter has been in love with politics and the political game since birth and while a student in high school he joins numerous political forums and slowly starts becoming one of the world's most respected political commentators.

Like Peter, I am in high school and am highly interested in politics and discussing politics.
Welcome Wiggin1 and keep in mind that Politics is a blood sport here.

tumblr_inline_nd07y80oKQ1rpsx9w.gif

b-welcome25252520vogeltjes.gif

Forum List

Back