GT- You're assuming at 10 you would listen to someone from the future that looks like you + X years

Far out

-Geaux

:wtf::lmao: zork is trying to disguise his voice?

i believe zork is a coworker of mine : 0

good show.

now let your sister pick her own damn prize!

it's definitely someone disguising their voice - way too obvious

if not, then they should try!

Damn I missed it again...I am on central time and was busy..I will try again next week

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

If I did that, you'd be bored.
Thats all true, are you my inner voice? I didnt know that experiment to give you physical properties was actually going to work.......now Im able to type back and forth with you?

This is super fuckin creepy......remember that since youre free now theres still rules, no snitching on all that shit we did when no1's looking

That goes both ways! No snitchin on your inner voice either! The things you think, that others don't hear, might make them think twice about you. :laugh:

Why do you follow me everywhere I go? I don't mind attracting a crowd of women wherever I go but I need my personal space too..

If I were following you, you'd know!

That's my point I know. Wtf? You ever want lessons on how to be the best mod all you have to do is ask. I'm here for you.

If I did that, you'd be bored.
Thats all true, are you my inner voice? I didnt know that experiment to give you physical properties was actually going to work.......now Im able to type back and forth with you?

This is super fuckin creepy......remember that since youre free now theres still rules, no snitching on all that shit we did when no1's looking

That goes both ways! No snitchin on your inner voice either! The things you think, that others don't hear, might make them think twice about you. :laugh:

Why do you follow me everywhere I go? I don't mind attracting a crowd of women wherever I go but I need my personal space too..

If I were following you, you'd know!

That's my point I know. Wtf? You ever want lessons on how to be the best mod all you have to do is ask. I'm here for you.
get off the listener's nuts, the show's nuts, the mod's nuts....etc......just stay miles the fuck out of any of that and shit flies smooth.

Forum List

Back