Gt you need me to call in. You'll have to entice me bro.
Please dont

Was that convincing?

Haven't you learned yet that telling him no means yes? Sitting here shaking my head at you.
Im sorry : (

No ya ain't! You're probably sitting there laughing about it, smiling too since I bumped your thread again. LOL
You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Gt you need me to call in. You'll have to entice me bro.
Please dont

Was that convincing?

Haven't you learned yet that telling him no means yes? Sitting here shaking my head at you.

No ya ain't! You're probably sitting there laughing about it, smiling too since I bumped your thread again. LOL
You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

If I did that, you'd be bored.

Please dont

Was that convincing?

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Thats all true, are you my inner voice? I didnt know that experiment to give you physical properties was actually going to work.......now Im able to type back and forth with you?

This is super fuckin creepy......remember that since youre free now theres still rules, no snitching on all that shit we did when no1's looking

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Thats all true, are you my inner voice? I didnt know that experiment to give you physical properties was actually going to work.......now Im able to type back and forth with you?

This is super fuckin creepy......remember that since youre free now theres still rules, no snitching on all that shit we did when no1's looking

That goes both ways! No snitchin on your inner voice either! The things you think, that others don't hear, might make them think twice about you. :laugh:

LOL..... I may indeed call in...... tonight, right?
Will you speak German?

Ist gut möglich....
No no no. I meant on the show. :lol:

Oh, ok!!!

:lol:
Stop trying to pre empt your excuse not to call by pretending to still not know when it is. I see your charade charlaton. Close eyes are watching.

Oh, I'm calling this time. In fact, in one hour, at 10 PM, I am going to bed and setting that alarm for 2:00 am just so that I can get up and call in.... but if you gents don't take my long distance call, then I will just crawl back into bed and snooze away..... now, if there is a specific time you think I should call (EST), uhm, just let me know....

:D

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

That goes both ways! No snitchin on your inner voice either! The things you think, that others don't hear, might make them think twice about you. :laugh:
Theres only so much I even know myself, youre such a sneak. : 0

All those times i was black out drunk and you were somehow still operating? I dunno what went on......what did you do

Will you speak German?

Ist gut möglich....

Oh, ok!!!

Stop trying to pre empt your excuse not to call by pretending to still not know when it is. I see your charade charlaton. Close eyes are watching.

Oh, I'm calling this time. In fact, in one hour, at 10 PM, I am going to bed and setting that alarm for 2:00 am just so that I can get up and call in.... but if you gents don't take my long distance call, then I will just crawl back into bed and snooze away..... now, if there is a specific time you think I should call (EST), uhm, just let me know....

What ya mean dont take your call are you calling collect? Lol....this aint prison

Ist gut möglich....

Oh, ok!!!

What ya mean dont take your call are you calling collect? Lol....this aint prison

LOL. Like, usually your show needs about 20 minute warmup time and all that jazz. Give me an exact time to call, I will call.
Basta.

Oh, ok!!!

LOL. Like, usually your show needs about 20 minute warmup time and all that jazz. Give me an exact time to call, I will call.
Basta.
Call at like 8:20 east coast time, I united states.

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Theres only so much I even know myself, youre such a sneak. : 0

All those times i was black out drunk and you were somehow still operating? I dunno what went on......what did you do

If I told you, you'd be looking at others you know in absolute shame. To say it nicely: What happens in the blackness/darkness (some will call that shit racist, gotta rephrase it) DARK stays in the DARK.

Oh, ok!!!

Basta.
Call at like 8:20 east coast time, I united states.
Will do.

Bis dann!

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Why do you follow me everywhere I go? I don't mind attracting a crowd of women wherever I go but I need my personal space too..

You.

Out of my head, now!

Lol

Why do you follow me everywhere I go? I don't mind attracting a crowd of women wherever I go but I need my personal space too..

If I were following you, you'd know!

Speaking of TIME TRAVEL, I just realized the area code for the call in isn't too far from where I am. How's the weather up there neighbor? LOL :terror:

Forum List

Back