Hi, A question about Pakistan ...

seeJudy

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2014
Wuhan City, China
I remember there is a Pakistani who created a thread to introduce his/her country in this forum, but I'm not able to find out it this time or else I won't create this thread specially. In fact one friend of mine from Pakistan, a married woman, once told me something about that country. I remember that she said she's a teacher teaching Maths and English at the same time in a high school. My question emerge: In Pakistan, a high school teacher can teach Maths and English at the same time?

I think that Muslims are very pound of their religion and I don't want to do harm to our friendship either, so I didn't ask her anything about Pakistani education system, but this question always lingers in my mind. My appreciation if you can explain me them, such as in Pakistan boys and girls can sit in a same classroom to study in their high school?

Thanks, nice post. No,1 Not in all cities of Pakistan but in some cities due to less facilities of educators, High School teacher can teach both subject same time, but this is not rule by the govt. due to not enough teachers in some schools, teachers doing this to fulfill education needs.

No,2. mostly not. mostly girls and boys cannot sit in same class, but in some private (non-government) colleges, boys and girls can sit, or mostly in universities.

I hope you got answer, but let me know if you have still any question...

Forum List

Back