Hey

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
So, I'm mixed about posting here.

I wish I could say this is hyperbolic, but it's not. I might have mentioned it in a post. Half of this place is Stormfront :cuckoo: and the other half appear to be a mix of reasonable liberals and old school or former conservatives holding back this ugly horde of far right wingnuts. With a smattering of "others" :cuckoo: to represent a different point of view.

Cheers, I'm a fan of many of you.

EDIT: Holy smokes, I said absolutely nothing about myself...oh well.

I read a few of your posts. They're quite worthy. The site needs good material.

Tell ya what -- whatever that other site is paying, we'll double it.

• Banned
Thanks, I'm really just a total a-hole...but with a heart of gold.

I wish I could say this is hyperbolic, but it's not. I might have mentioned it in a post. Half of this place is Stormfront :cuckoo: and the other half appear to be a mix of reasonable liberals and old school or former conservatives holding back this ugly horde of far right wingnuts. With a smattering of "others" :cuckoo: to represent a different point of view.

We definitely get a lot of stormfronters on this forum. But the good news is while their embarrassing racism and low intelligence is allowed on here, so is pretty much whatever retaliation you want to to counter with. :thup:

• Banned

We definitely get a lot of stormfronters on this forum. But the good news is while their embarrassing racism and low intelligence is allowed on here, so is pretty much whatever retaliation you want to to counter with. :thup:

That makes it fun. Though I did learn not to reference somebody's mom in a reply. I'm not exactly sure, considering everything I'v read that a good old fashioned "so does your mom" in response to some homophobe but I suppose lines have to be drawn.

That makes it fun. Though I did learn not to reference somebody's mom in a reply. I'm not exactly sure, considering everything I'v read that a good old fashioned "so does your mom" in response to some homophobe but I suppose lines have to be drawn.
I was banned once for posting a bunch of yo momma jokes. Conservatives on here are more sensitive than a teenage girl's vagina.

• Banned

I was banned once for posting a bunch of yo momma jokes. Conservatives on here are more sensitive than a teenage girl's vagina.

It's the same all around, faux victim hood, get bent out of shape over the littlest of things and then they are skipping around singing *******, wet backs and homos, oh my!

It's the same all around, faux victim hood, get bent out of shape over the littlest of things and then they are skipping around singing *******, wet backs and homos, oh my!
Yup.

Stick around! This is the only place some of these righties learn anything new!

Welcome to USMB and I hope you have a good time here.

The principle is that in 99.999% of all cases, complete free-speech is allowed. At first, it shocked the hell out me, but now, I just feel sorry for the SOBS who feel the need to vomit on a forum like some of them do. We just have to separate the wheat from the chaff, that's all.

My gentle suggestion to you is to stay focused on what you want to debate and stick to your guns. There are some very fine people here on the Left, the Right and in the Middle, people of good-will. I am quite sure you will discover this on your own.

A social thread invitation for you, HappyJoy :

The Cappucino Corral US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's one possible place to hang your hat and meet some people, a great way to connect, so to speak.

Again, welcome to USMB.

86_zpsczft9qgs.gif

Welcome Happy Joy.......you sound like the kind of member we need around here.....we do have a lot of mouthy trolls....I'm sure they'll introduce themselves in their trolly fashion....but enjoy yourself, there are way too many topics that one can discuss with civil people. Stay out of the Flame Zone....it's not troll proof and they're hungry.

Hey Mertex and Wolfsister, thank you! And yeah, I've been in contact with some of the trolls, fun bunch.

You are right about one thing...this site is Stormfront heavy!

not compared to overall membership. there are racist on both the left and right, i pretty much ignore the racist because nothing anyone says to them will change their hateful views. btw...many consider you a racist.

not compared to overall membership. there are racist on both the left and right, i pretty much ignore the racist because nothing anyone says to them will change their hateful views. btw...many consider you a racist.
That s because they are too stupid to understand my superior intellect, wit, and humor.

Or they are lousy teapers, Germans, canadians, Euromites, gays, wetbacks or fat people.

But I do what I can to contribute.

Forum List

Back