Hey

So, I'm mixed about posting here.

I wish I could say this is hyperbolic, but it's not. I might have mentioned it in a post. Half of this place is Stormfront :cuckoo: and the other half appear to be a mix of reasonable liberals and old school or former conservatives holding back this ugly horde of far right wingnuts. With a smattering of "others" :cuckoo: to represent a different point of view.

Cheers, I'm a fan of many of you.

EDIT: Holy smokes, I said absolutely nothing about myself...oh well.
There's a reason I've always called this place the best little nut house on the interwebz. Grab a straight jacket and enjoy the ride!

By the way were your commitment parers signed by a judge or did you voluntarily check yourself in?
As Firesign Theater once commented; "We're all Bozos on this Bus"......... :D
(Please inflate shoes before crossing water).

I wish I could say this is hyperbolic, but it's not. I might have mentioned it in a post. Half of this place is Stormfront :cuckoo: and the other half appear to be a mix of reasonable liberals and old school or former conservatives holding back this ugly horde of far right wingnuts. With a smattering of "others" :cuckoo: to represent a different point of view.

There's a reason I've always called this place the best little nut house on the interwebz. Grab a straight jacket and enjoy the ride!

By the way were your commitment parers signed by a judge or did you voluntarily check yourself in?

I think I got lost on the way to the bathroom.

I think I got lost on the way to the bathroom.
Does happen from time to time the inmates like to rearrange the signs........

Last edited:

Kid, you're hip like a zip let's take a trip! :)

Forum List

Back