Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

Why Some U.S. Ex-Spies Don't Buy the Russia Story
He probably can prove this if he admits that the data was found by the usa hacking

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

He probably can prove this if he admits that the data was found by the usa hacking

Good work to protect our country and the vote.

Why is it that the republicans and conservatives are so upset that Russians are being indicted?

I don't think anyone cares about Russians being indicted, it's just funny the #resistance sees it as proof that the evil Putin stole Hillary's rightful crown while it should be obvious that it's just deep state propaganda to undermine the Trump- Putin meeting...

:popcorn:

I see it as a concerted effort by the Russians to influence our 2016 presidential election. And, one would have to admit if they were being honest...the Trump campaign had serious ties to Russia and often lied about them.

Do you believe only American citizens should be allowed to campaign, errrrr, I mean influence elections?

I don’t think you should employ criminals (hackers are criminals); Americans, Russians or otherwise.

Why is it that the republicans and conservatives are so upset that Russians are being indicted?

I don't think anyone cares about Russians being indicted, it's just funny the #resistance sees it as proof that the evil Putin stole Hillary's rightful crown while it should be obvious that it's just deep state propaganda to undermine the Trump- Putin meeting...

I see it as a concerted effort by the Russians to influence our 2016 presidential election. And, one would have to admit if they were being honest...the Trump campaign had serious ties to Russia and often lied about them.

Do you believe only American citizens should be allowed to campaign, errrrr, I mean influence elections?
They should not be allowed to hack into servers and release the results

You are against people hearing the truth?

Conclusion = Russian meddling - no evidence of Trump involvement

If Trump was not involved, why doesn’t he just explain why his people were meeting with the Russians?

They thought the Russians had some opposition dirt on Hillary.
What's wrong with that?
Maybe she did some things on her visits to Russia.
Maybe they had some pictures of Hillary performing oral sex on one hooker while another was pissing on her.

Hey, that could be the genesis of the dossier. They just switched Hillary for Trump.

I’m against crime. Hacking computers is a crime.

2d362r.jpg

The proof is highly classified and every Republican and Democrat on the intelligence committees and everyone else who has seen the evidence agrees it proves the Russians did it. Fox is a disgrace and it's better than the rest of them....
Only hater dupes use a dead man in a conspiracy theory to try and excuse the Russians eh.
and what a silly and stupid theory on seth rich!

Hello? How did podesta emails get hacked how did state election boards get hacked how'd the DCCC get hacked, how'd that State voter registration lists get hacked?

SETH RICH who worked at the DNC did those too? And even stole emails, after he had died!!! :lol:

so called conservatives have lost their minds....with their mindless and thoughtless and illogical and even impossible, conspiracy theories..... dumb is contagious....who knew??
I just don't like them using a dead guy for their bullshit. It annoys me and I'm going to call them out for the shit they are. It's off the charts disrespectful. The poor guys parents has told them to stop, they don't care and they are going to keep it up for lame political propaganda.
i agree, it's a disgrace and extremely hurtful to his parents, claiming that their dead son is a criminal and worked with Russians to steal the election....the guy never even had a parking ticket, squeaky clean, honest ace..... and his parents have to put up with these kind of accusations that he became a felon, before he died....and that's why he was killed.... :(

Tough.

Are you sure reading other people's email is a crime in Russia?

Also, since when does a hit man get in a mano e mano fight with the person they are planning to kill? Seth Rich's hands were bruised....he fought the SOB..... he fought for his life, but lost.....

Since there has never been an autopsy report filed, how could you claim his knuckles were bruised from fighting? His first contact with the TWO assailants (caught on video following him) was a bullet into his back..from a pistol stolen from an un-named "federal agent's" car. Curious, since federal agents are instructed to never leave a weapon unsecured in a car or anywhere else....they can't even turn them over before entering a courtroom. If ballistics linked the slugs in Rich's body to a federal agent, he'd have to explain how that could happen....uh, like maybe the weapon was stolen from his car? According to a conversation overheard, one of them was mocking Rich for being on his knees, calling him a "faggot". Further, they seemed to be under the impression he was carrying the thumb drive he used on Podesta's files (nobody anywhere has suggested he had anything to do with any other computer intrusion) and went through his pockets looking for it. They had no interest in his valuables (wallet, watch, I-phone, etc).....does that sound like a street "mugging" as the DC cops alleged? As to Seth's parents, how many phone calls at 2am making clear what happened to their kid could happen to them would it take to silence them? Another detail I'm not claiming is true is that one of the assailants was a federal marshal with ties to....ready for this?....Rod Rosenstein.

Are you sure reading other people's email is a crime in Russia?

Are you sure that you want the President of the US employing hackers to help him win elections?

Care4all, when you learn how to construct a paragraph in English I might read it. FF to 9 minutes in for commentary on the late Seth Rich's heroic effort to expose Crooked Hillary, the DNC and the MSM. While Seth Rich is an American hero, the reality is he did not sway any democrat voters since they seem quite insane.

KimDotFatAss, now that is a source for ya'

And maybe somebody could explain how some guy who supposedly "got mugged" in the early morning hours in D.C. would result in a "security team" to be quickly assembled after he was admitted. Somebody sure knew who he was, eh? And then the attending physician was somehow "called away" and Rich was left alone with this "team"....shortly thereafter, the physician returned and Rich was pronounced dead.

Forum List

Back