Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

Clueless democrats are fucking annoying as fuck. So sick of their idiocy, trying to find any remedy for their asses burning since Prep H apparently does not help.

Kim Dotcom said:
Special Counsel Mueller doesn’t want to know who leaked the DNC data. The truth would end his witch hunt. Look at the date on this story. Why isn’t Mueller investigating? I was FIRST to tell the world because the whistleblower reached out to me.

Kim Dotcom on Twitter
Kim dotcom is a piece of shit like you.

They think it best we don't mention the poor kids untimely death and try to uncover what really happened door to grave.

Hmmmmm.......wonder why they want it "buried"?

All of the above Care. That's your answer.

And not a felon Care, a hero if he Cared (no pun) to expose sleaze of his slimy organization.

The proof is highly classified and every Republican and Democrat on the intelligence committees and everyone else who has seen the evidence agrees it proves the Russians did it.....

Right, asking for 'highly classified' evidence is just stupid, the word of 'intelligence' congresscritters should be proof enough for everyone

:coffee:

They think it best we don't mention the poor kids untimely death and try to uncover what really happened door to grave.

Hmmmmm.......wonder why they want it "buried"?

All of the above Care. That's your answer.

And not a felon Care, a hero if he Cared (no pun) to expose sleaze of his slimy organization.
still a felony....

so tell me something....who stole podesta emails? who stole voter registration lists from the states? Who stole hillary's personal emails from a server stored and maintained in Arizona? Who stole the DCCC/democratic congressional committee's emails?

Do you think the russians would hack all of those other emails and NOT hack and steal the DNC's?

How do you suppose Seth got in contact with the GRU agents posing as Guccifer 2.0 to get him all the alleged emails he stole?

Who would want to kill him, if he did steal them and give them to the Russians/guccifer? Certainly not the DNC Staff or Hillary..... if they knew he stole them, they would just have him arrested..... and why in the world would they wait until July to kill him... right before their convention, and draw all that attention? They knew they had been hacked months before that....?

BUT, the Russians would have reason to kill him, so they could ''kill'' their connection to him....if he were the thief that you claim.....

Let me clue you in,

it is all simply made up bull shit....created out of the clear blue, with absolutely NOTHING to support the conspiracy.....nothing, nada, niente, zip, and zilch!!!

One other thing, Seth Rich's job

In 2014 he began working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as the Voter Expansion Data Director. One of his tasks at the DNC was the development of a computer application to help voters locate polling stations....

I'd say he did not have access to all the files the DNC had and were stolen, in this position.

also, he was nearing the end of this job at the DNC, and interviewed with the Clinton campaign for him to do the same job for her campaign/voters that he had done for the DNC...

He liked them and wanted the job, they like him and they hired him to come work for them when his job was finished at the DNC.....

Does that sound like he was a disgruntled Bernie supporter turned felon/thief?

I don't think so....

Also, since when does a hit man get in a mano e mano fight with the person they are planning to kill? Seth Rich's hands were bruised....he fought the SOB..... he fought for his life, but lost.....

Care4all, when you learn how to construct a paragraph in English I might read it. FF to 9 minutes in for commentary on the late Seth Rich's heroic effort to expose Crooked Hillary, the DNC and the MSM. While Seth Rich is an American hero, the reality is he did not sway any democrat voters since they seem quite insane.

Last edited:
Kim dotcom is a piece of shit like you.

Apply the Prep H to your butthurt anus. Do not eat it, you douchebag. That said, yer ass is going to be sore for years to come since you are a clueless democrat. Sorry little fella, who likes to do wheelies. :p

Last edited:
Why is it that the republicans and conservatives are so upset that Russians are being indicted?

Republicans and every normal person are laughing their asses off about the fake "Russian" indictment. :p If Witch Hunter Mueller wants to pay the travel expense, they would all show up and demand "discovery" at which time Witch Hunter Mueller would say, again, charges dropped. :p

Last edited:
Why is it that the republicans and conservatives are so upset that Russians are being indicted?

I don't think anyone cares about Russians being indicted, it's just funny the #resistance sees it as proof that the evil Putin stole Hillary's rightful crown while it should be obvious that it's just deep state propaganda to undermine the Trump- Putin meeting...

:popcorn:

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

Why Some U.S. Ex-Spies Don't Buy the Russia Story

And who does he remind us of?

I don't think anyone cares about Russians being indicted, it's just funny the #resistance sees it as proof that the evil Putin stole Hillary's rightful crown while it should be obvious that it's just deep state propaganda to undermine the Trump- Putin meeting...

According to the Secretary of State...there is no "deep state". According to the Trump there is (1/2/18). The republicants can't even agree on fictional boogeymen.

Good thing there are actual professionals in the DOJ, FBI, etc...; the White House is a sad circus sideshow with a pervert for the ringmaster.

I see it as a concerted effort by the Russians to influence our 2016 presidential election. And, one would have to admit if they were being honest...the Trump campaign had serious ties to Russia and often lied about them.

I see it as a concerted effort by the Russians to influence our 2016 presidential election. And, one would have to admit if they were being honest...the Trump campaign had serious ties to Russia and often lied about them.

Do you believe only American citizens should be allowed to campaign, errrrr, I mean influence elections?

Nobody sane could ever believe in this "Russian collusion" delusion. WHY? Hillary Clinton and the DNC used their own firm "Crowdstrike" to investigate the DNC breach and our stupid FBI did not conduct proper alternative investigations and the FBI was all for helping the Democrats anyways. This document seems to imply that Donald Trump gave a "signal" when he said publicly "Russia I hope you can find her emails"...WHAT kind of people do Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey and their CORRUPT "justice" department think the CITIZENS of THE UNITED STATES ARE to just lap up all this stale nonsense??? WHO do they think we are??? View attachment 204610
Mueller has not gone there. Stick to the topic.

They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
They CAN prove it

That is why they got an indictment. Why do you still have your head in the sand?

Do you believe only American citizens should be allowed to campaign, errrrr, I mean influence elections?
They should not be allowed to hack into servers and release the results

What I'm thinking is, these indictments against Russia mean....
Putin is PISSED that U.S. intelligence was able to get so deep into his intelligence officers' business. Heads are gonna roll in Moscow. AND
Trump has a quandry on his hands. Putin is now caught in a bold faced lie to Trump, since Putin TOLD Trump that his government had nothing to do with the campaign interference. Now it is laid out in detail how Putin's own military intelligence officers coordinated, directed and celebrated the success of their plan. Is Trump hurt? How to approach Putin for a friendly "deal" on building a Trump Tower in Moscow when THIS is in the way?
Will Trump simply ignore it?
None of us will know, since only the interpreters will actually know what was said in their private meetings, and we know both men lie like rugs, so what they TELL us means diddly squat.

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC. They claim it happened but then they claim Trump colluded with Russia and committed obstruction of justice by firing Comey too, but they offer no evidence of any of it. Who believes Putin's GRU doesn't know how our computer defenses work so why keep claiming our "sources and methods" are at stake? Here's some PROOF the Ivans did NOT hack the DNC, ya creep: :26:

2d362r.jpg

The VIPS theory relies on forensic findings by independent researchers who go by the pseudonyms "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter." The former found that 1,976 MB of Guccifer's files were copied from a DNC server on July 5 in just 87 seconds, implying a transfer rate of 22.6 megabytes per second -- or, converted to a measure most people use, about 180 megabits per second, a speed not commonly available from U.S. internet providers. Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

2d362r.jpg

Leonid Davidovich Bershidsky (Russian: born November 23, 1971, Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union) is a Jewish Russian Berlin-based journalist and columnist for Bloomberg View, the editorial division of Bloomberg News.[1]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Even a Russian jew is entitled to his opinion piece. I think I will believe Rosenstein. Why use pseudonyms?

Forum List

Back