HEY LOOK!!!! New Trump Hats available and selling like CRAZY.... This helps?

Wow. Trump finally had something made in America.
Yeah, that and a few dozen hotels, buildings, and golf courses, thousands of jobs, and an all star family.

What have you done with your life, loser?

Sounds to me like he sucks as a business man. He didn't make anywhere near what a real business man would have with that million his daddy gave him.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds
Imagine if every business person invested in financial instruments instead of actually building a business.

Idiot.

That's not what I said dumb ass, but if he can't make more in real estate than he could have in indexed funds, he doesn't know what he's doing. People who know what they are doing have a lot higher profit margin.

Yeah, that and a few dozen hotels, buildings, and golf courses, thousands of jobs, and an all star family.

Sounds to me like he sucks as a business man. He didn't make anywhere near what a real business man would have with that million his daddy gave him.

Imagine if every business person invested in financial instruments instead of actually building a business.

Idiot.

That's not what I said dumb ass, but if he can't make more in real estate than he could have in indexed funds, he doesn't know what he's doing. People who know what they are doing have a lot higher profit margin.
So when did you make $5 billion?

Dumb ass.

Idiot.

Dumb ass.

Didn't say I did. My daddy didn't give me a million to get started with.

Idiot.

Dumb ass.

Didn't say I did. My daddy didn't give me a million to get started with.
You would have squandered it.

rihml9xefmhsdhpgibsd_zpsuby7jmew.png
1125x1500.jpeg_zpsix4fn2ru.jpg
MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY MEXICANS IN A SWEAT SHOP IN CALI.
Thanks to Obama's open borders.

Forum List

Back