hey libbs i live in a state that says the feds are not going to be allowed to my guns

Then you'll be happy because the feds aren't coming to get your guns.

That law "protecting" you that you're so proud of is nothing but political theater, bait for your vote. And, naturally, you swallowed it whole.

That law "protecting" you that you're so proud of is nothing but political theater, bait for your vote. And, naturally, you swallowed it whole.
hey !! i did not make the threat the left did !!and if you think the left does not want to take our guns then you are a fool !!

One can only wonder how many are hiding in their homes, waiting for the feds to knock on their door.

I do hope they're still going to work and paying their bills 'n stuff.

th

hey !! i did not make the threat the left did !!and if you think the left does not want to take our guns then you are a fool !!

The right has threatened to violently overthrow the elected government of the United States and impose Christian order on us all too, but that doesn't mean I'm living in fear of something they don't have the balls or the capability of achieving.

YOU may tremble before the empty threat of taking your guns, but we more reasonable and sane people who know that cannot be done without a Constitutional amendment will just roll our eyes and laugh at you.

The right has threatened to violently overthrow the elected government of the United States and impose Christian order on us all too, but that doesn't mean I'm living in fear of something they don't have the balls or the capability of achieving.

YOU may tremble before the empty threat of taking your guns, but we more reasonable and sane people who know that cannot be done without a Constitutional amendment will just roll our eyes and laugh at you.
when the fuck have we threatened to overthrow the government commy ?? it is going to be interesting to see states rights implemented to curtail the totalitarian regime that is now in the White House.

when the fuck have we threatened to overthrow the government commy ?? it is going to be interesting to see states rights implemented to curtail the totalitarian regime that is now in the White House.

Don't you ever read the posts and threads around here? Hardly a day goes by that some Nutter isn't threatening to take up arms against the gubmint.

Don't you ever read the posts and threads around here? Hardly a day goes by that some Nutter isn't threatening to take up arms against the gubmint.
nope haven't seen one post saying they are going out to overthrow the government ,but i have seen many libbs saying that the 2nd amendment needs to be thrown out [overthrown] .

So tell me Oldguy what good are MORE laws if Obama administration will not prosecute cases based on current laws?

FACTS to you I know are an anathema but please explain what under the Messiah Gun prosecutions down 40%

Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.

"If you are not going to enforce the laws on the books, then don't start talking about a whole new wave of new laws," said a gun rights advocate.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/gun-prosecutions-under-obama-down-over-40#ixzz2HXrwrWdf

I mean even that notoriously stupid conservative Bush dumb as he was did better WITH EXISTING LAWS!!!

Why then is there a need for more laws when there are already THESE LAWS IN PLACE???

Bloomfield Press has published comprehensive state-by-state gun-law guides for five states, with every statute reproduced (in pertinent part) in an Appendix. In addition, we produce an unabridged federal gun-law guide. Counts from the most recent editions available show:

Federal gun law in 2005: 93,354 words in 271 numbered statutes
Arizona gun law in 2006: 36,645 words in 183 numbered statutes
Virginia gun law in 2006:45,494 words in 191 numbered statutes
Texas gun law in 2005:49,442 words in 226 numbered statutes
California gun law in 1998: 158,643 words in 541 numbered statutes
Florida gun law in 1998: 46,585 words in 229 numbered statutes
gunlaws.com - FAQ

The Federal Gun Free School Zone Act of 1990 severely limits where a person may legally carry a firearm by generally prohibiting carry within one-thousand (1000) feet of the property-line of any K-12 school in the nation.

WOW I bet Adam Lanza didn't know that!!!!
Tell me Oldguy.. why are you so protective of the 1,300,000 deaths EVERY year based on this law???
A pregnant single woman (Roe) brought a class action challenging the constitutionality of the Texas criminal abortion laws, which proscribe procuring or attempting an abortion except on medical advice for the purpose of saving the mother's life.
Roe v. Wade
WHEN the "ROE" in this case has said the following about that "LAW"!!!

"I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.
“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion.
It was all a lie.
“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.
“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?Jane Roe? of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida

SO if you are OK with 1,300,000 deaths based on a LIE, why are you NOT OK with the 88 deaths over the last 3 decades caused by mass killers that broke the the 271 federal laws and 1,500 (or more!!) laws in their respective states??

Forum List

Back