hey let's all be friends, ay?

Jul 12, 2016
Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.

:bye1: :welcome:

I hope your parental figures have done the following...

upload_2016-7-12_14-54-55.png

Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.
Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? :dunno:

(Hint; Probably waaaaaaay to young to get it........)

Welcome! :D

Hi Mikayla glad you are here. Good to hear from the younger generation. It gets a little rough here re the dialogue but ignore the angries and speak to the more level headed posters.

Hi Mikayla glad you are here. Good to hear from the younger generation. It gets a little rough here re the dialogue but ignore the angries and speak to the more level headed posters.

ignore the angries and speak to the more level headed posters.

57hornet009.jpg

So...how is the Summer job going?
I actually currently don't have a job, but I plan on getting one next summer. Perhaps an internship? I have been enjoying all of my free time though, just being able to get lost in my thoughts without any worries, besides my inevitable death and the occasional moment or two of regret lmao

Thank you! Everyone seems very kind so far. :)

Your death is decades away.

Think about more important things.

(like banana splits)

Yeah, actually I play soccer and tennis. I'm really only doing it for scholarships because I don't consider myself to be very athletic. I am going to try to rely more on my academics.

Sports is a good way to organize your time too. What do you like to study?

Forum List

Back