hey let's all be friends, ay?

Omg all the elderly male
Play any sports?
Yeah, actually I play soccer and tennis. I'm really only doing it for scholarships because I don't consider myself to be very athletic. I am going to try to rely more on my academics.

Smart, education will carry you through all of life.

It hasn't done you any favors. Though I find it hard to believe you are educated.

The whole elderly asshats giving advice thing in this thread is vaguely creepy.
Honestly, I'm mainly only here to give and receive opinions. It just so happens that a lot of people on here are two are three times my age. I realize that I'm on the Internet, and as long as they don't ask for any personal information, it's no different than talking to someone my age.
They're already asking for personal information! Lol!
I mean my exact location or my social security number. Or my last name. Any high school girl could play soccer and tennis and have good grades with the first name Mikayla.

Omg all the elderly male
Play any sports?
Yeah, actually I play soccer and tennis. I'm really only doing it for scholarships because I don't consider myself to be very athletic. I am going to try to rely more on my academics.

It hasn't done you any favors. Though I find it hard to believe you are educated.

Honestly, I'm mainly only here to give and receive opinions. It just so happens that a lot of people on here are two are three times my age. I realize that I'm on the Internet, and as long as they don't ask for any personal information, it's no different than talking to someone my age.

Is mikayla necessarily a female name? I guess I did not make the connection KG.

Omg all the elderly male

Is mikayla necessarily a female name? I guess I did not make the connection KG.
Yes, it's feminine form of "Michael".

No judgement and you aren't all asshats. I was simply making an observation that struck me as I watched Isaac sleezing around.

Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.
HI mikayla, okay, I am putting my Colt on the ground right here, and this Glock too, so you don't have to shoot in my direction now so we can be friends can we? :)

HI mikayla, okay, I am putting my Colt on the ground right here, and this Glock too, so you don't have to shoot in my direction now so we can be friends can we? :)

anotherlife are from Second world war and in British sideline.

Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.

Welcome mikaylaisbored

You sound like an interesting person with a rich inner life. I look forward to reading your posts and comments

USMB is a resource. It's an investment. You get out of it what u put into it, because it's a collaboration

upload_2016-7-12_22-25-39.png

Welcome mikaylaisbored

You sound like an interesting person with a rich inner life. I look forward to reading your posts and comments

USMB is a resource. It's an investment. You get out of it what u put into it, because it's a collaboration
Thank you so much!!

WELCOME!

1826204j4szd37cnm[1].gif

Forum List

Back