hey let's all be friends, ay?

Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.
Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain? :dunno:

(Hint; Probably waaaaaaay to young to get it........)

Welcome! :D

You would need to worry if they respond they enjoy Pink Champagne and their name is Lola while saying it in a deep dark seductive voice...

( Now you know how old I have to be and no I am not Tom Brokaw )

Hi my name is Mikayla, hence the username mikaylaisbored. I made an account because I wanted to voice my opinion on a lot of controversial topics, but I felt posting on my general social media accounts was a bit inappropriate. I am actually still in high school. It appears most of the people on here are adults, but I suppose an outdated forum site doesn't really appeal to my demographic haha. I like indie rock, and I am a casual anime watcher, meaning I watch maybe a few episodes out of a season of a particular anime before I get bored and move on to something else. I want to become a pharmacist someday and I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far with my stellar grades and all. Like I mentioned earlier, I enjoy discussing controversial topics such as religion and politics, amongst many others so feel free to message me about it. I don't like just being content with what someone has told me without any evidence, which is why I identify as agnostic despite my family being religious. I still sometimes go to the Bible for guidance, rather than a book to base my theories about the unknown off of. I'm shy in person, not that you'd know that, seeing that this is the Internet and it just feels like I'm recording my thoughts rather than speaking to people. So yeah, that's me, minus all the painfully boring parts of course.

Too the new board member, well it is too late for me to tell you to run for the exit, so hello, welcome and remember wearing a straight jacket while responding here is the preferred way of doing things but you are welcome at trying to be sane instead if you prefer...

tumblr_lre9qq1UvV1qcmcpm.gif

th

tumblr_lk1e2fEJTq1qgq3xn.gif

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

20 years old and still in high school? Hmm. Oh well. Welcome to the board!
Thanks! And that's not my real age, I changed it just in case there was some stupid 18 and older restriction. It's really up to the maturity of the person, in my opinion. I'm only 15 in case you were wondering haha.

Thanks! And that's not my real age, I changed it just in case there was some stupid 18 and older restriction. It's really up to the maturity of the person, in my opinion. I'm only 15 in case you were wondering haha.

There probably should be an age limit! This place is sick and full of sickos.

Hello,

Time for a drug test..

How many roaches does it take to roll a joint?

Answer: as many as you need..

Yeah and you're the sickest we could find....Show us you eye lids...

Yeah and you're the sickest we could find....Show us you eye lids...

Lol! What are you babbling incoherently about THIS time? Just can't help your sick self, can you? :D

Hello,

Time for a drug test..

How many roaches does it take to roll a joint?

Answer: as many as you need..

Watch out for Moonie. He likes the teens and tweens. :2up:

We are perfectly normal. Especially in the Flame Zone. :)

Yeah, but enough about you and let the individual enjoy their moment here.

Oh, and the OP'er is iggy because of their age...

One would think it was 12 and under there!

That why we don't let you in...

Please, old man. Get real. You are 12 on the inside and 200 on the outside. Don't be bitter though. :321:

Please, old man. Get real. You are 12 on the inside and 200 on the outside. Don't be bitter though. :321:
Can't be,, when I look at you I realize that some people don't age well..And I celebrate...

Can't be,, when I look at you I realize that some people don't age well..And I celebrate...

I'm beautiful, especially next to you! :lol: You ugly old man trying to pick up on teenage girls. Lol.

You KNOW you can't get a real woman. Isn't that right Moon face?

Post em up! Or are you a coward? :D

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm beautiful, especially next to you! :lol: You ugly old man trying to pick up on teenage girls. Lol.

You KNOW you can't get a real woman. Isn't that right Moon face?
A real woman, oh you mean those ones that treat men like an ATM?

Forum List

Back