Hey lefties, time to police your own.

Wow, what absolute rubbish is being taught to our youth by these universities putting them into crippling debt.

Prof tells class he won't debate Shapiro, suggests MMA fight

There is zero excuse or defense of this. Remember when the tea party was deemed a group with “violent rhetoric”, but nothing really backing that up? What about this BS?

Seriously...he won’t debate but he would love to knock his head off his shoulders instead. And there goes free speech. No I don’t want to debate you, instead im going to call you a white supremacist (Shapiro is a Jew btw), and then attack you...

Come on left, it’s time you guys start policing your own. This is getting out of control. Stop pretending it isn’t there. It is, and it’s growing.

why would a sociologist "debate" the hack? and what qualifications do you think Shapiro has that would make a sociologist think he worthy of debate?

His shtick goes something like this: Set up a speech in a progressive bastion, ideally a college campus full of coastal elites who have never left their bubble. Spar with snowflakes who are offended by something he says about race or gender and perhaps even believe he never should have been invited in the first place. Post the exchange on the internet and use it as proof that the cultural consensus is stacked dramatically against conservatives.

Opinion | The Hollow Bravery of Ben Shapiro

he's a loud-mouthed jerk. I'm not sure when the rightwingnuts decided that "free speech" means that every idiot has to be given every forum he wants.
Um shouldn’t you be more worried about these “bubbles”, than Shapiro exposing them?

'Disinvitations' for college speakers are on the rise — here's a list of people turned away this year
See how many of the top 100 colleges invited conservatives to speak at commencement
Mob Rule on College Campuses
Not at all limited to progressive bastions. Problem across the country. The universities are becoming bubbles themselves.

No need to defend him. Looks like he is doing a fine job on his on.
Defending that it’s better to fight than let a conservative speak/debate...or that everyone who might support him is a white supremacist? Are those logical comments?

Who made those comments? Are you listening to the voices in your head again?
The professor who claims that law degrees (from Harvard aren’t real). Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? A fascist? That’s why this guy justifies why’d he’d rather fight him than debate him...isn’t my idea better to set up the debate and just give this prof 40,000$ Obviously he’s scared of that (as well as crazy stupid to think sociology is a superior degree than a law degree from Harvard). But there you have it kids, fight instead of using words...as long as you say it’s for charity afterwards.

If a law degree from Harvard is such a fake degree, and it’s only remembering rules, then this guy should have no problem “beating up” Shapiro in a debate. And here you guys are defending him, except frigid who said what y’all should’ve said...but I guess you’ll explain that away saying he’s stupid or something.

You're all over the place, aren't you. Nobody can force another to debate if they don't want to. Sorry, but you'll just have to get over it.
Is this an ok response for a professor? That it’s better to fight than debate, and to call everyone who supports Shapiro (as well as Shapiro) a white supremacist. That’s all I’m asking. Wouldn’t it be wrong to call all Muslims terrorist? Wasn’t it violent reprehensible rhetoric when plain had bullseyes over district?

Seemed to work fine for him.

Over a debate? Because a very religious Jew somehow became a white supremacist? Keep defending this BS.

He's not a very tolerant Jew unless you agree with him.

"Why do Jews vote leftist? The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion."

Anyway, if you want to piss your pants over a MMA or boxing match for charity then have at it.
Did you actually listen?

And how is that intolerant? How does that come even close to a white supremacist remark?

You're the one who brought up his religion, I'm just showing you how he chooses use it.
Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

OK. I read it. What now? My involvement in this conversation, if you can call it that, has been to say your whining because there won't be a debate that you want is childish. I stand by that statement.
Straw man, clearly not what I’ve been saying.

Is it ok for someone to say all Muslims are terrorist?

Was it wrong when palin put bullseyes on districts?

If your answer is yes it’s wrong...why is this ok to you?

Wow, what absolute rubbish is being taught to our youth by these universities putting them into crippling debt.

There is zero excuse or defense of this. Remember when the tea party was deemed a group with “violent rhetoric”, but nothing really backing that up? What about this BS?

Seriously...he won’t debate but he would love to knock his head off his shoulders instead. And there goes free speech. No I don’t want to debate you, instead im going to call you a white supremacist (Shapiro is a Jew btw), and then attack you...

Come on left, it’s time you guys start policing your own. This is getting out of control. Stop pretending it isn’t there. It is, and it’s growing.

why would a sociologist "debate" the hack? and what qualifications do you think Shapiro has that would make a sociologist think he worthy of debate?

His shtick goes something like this: Set up a speech in a progressive bastion, ideally a college campus full of coastal elites who have never left their bubble. Spar with snowflakes who are offended by something he says about race or gender and perhaps even believe he never should have been invited in the first place. Post the exchange on the internet and use it as proof that the cultural consensus is stacked dramatically against conservatives.

he's a loud-mouthed jerk. I'm not sure when the rightwingnuts decided that "free speech" means that every idiot has to be given every forum he wants.
Um shouldn’t you be more worried about these “bubbles”, than Shapiro exposing them?

'Disinvitations' for college speakers are on the rise — here's a list of people turned away this year
See how many of the top 100 colleges invited conservatives to speak at commencement
Not at all limited to progressive bastions. Problem across the country. The universities are becoming bubbles themselves.

Tissue?

"Why do Jews vote leftist? The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion."

Anyway, if you want to piss your pants over a MMA or boxing match for charity then have at it.
Did you actually listen?

And how is that intolerant? How does that come even close to a white supremacist remark?

You're the one who brought up his religion, I'm just showing you how he chooses use it.
Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

OK. I read it. What now? My involvement in this conversation, if you can call it that, has been to say your whining because there won't be a debate that you want is childish. I stand by that statement.

Sorry buddy. I just can't work up the outrage you seem to want over a guy not wanting to debate. You are free to whine about it all you want though.

when someone qualified to talk about them wants to do so.

but not so some loud mouthed loon can create fake news.

whiny little snowflake

Over a debate? Because a very religious Jew somehow became a white supremacist? Keep defending this BS.

Did you actually listen?

Oh no I forgot to add the word 'to', that doesn't change the fact that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

I didn't say it was a white supremacist comment, I didn't claim Shapiro was a white supremecist. Though he did have that racist cartoon about American Indians on his website for awhile, you should look into that. At least he apologized for it.
I know,it’s a stupid thing to correct typos, that wasn’t an insult to you, it was making a point to bulldog. Glad you got that point, hopefully bulldog does but I doubt it.

So in your mind what you quoted Shapiro on was intolerant....but a professor calling Shapiro, who you don’t think is a white supremacist, a white supremacist, as well as any student who supported him coming to speak isn’t...that is what you are saying

Did you actually listen?

Oh no I forgot to add the word 'to', that doesn't change the fact that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

I didn't say it was a white supremacist comment, I didn't claim Shapiro was a white supremecist. Though he did have that racist cartoon about American Indians on his website for awhile, you should look into that. At least he apologized for it.
I know,it’s a stupid thing to correct typos, that wasn’t an insult to you, it was making a point to bulldog. Glad you got that point, hopefully bulldog does but I doubt it.

So in your mind what you quoted Shapiro on was intolerant....but a professor calling Shapiro, who you don’t think is a white supremacist, a white supremacist, as well as any student who supported him coming to speak isn’t...that is what you are saying

Like I said, I don't know if Shapiro is a racist or not and I really don't care however the professor wasn't calling out all Jews or any Jews for that matter just Shapiro. Where as my quote from Shapiro is him calling out all Jews who don't agree with him.

Plus there is that racist American Indian video that you should really check out if you can find it.

Did you actually listen?

Sorry buddy. I just can't work up the outrage you seem to want over a guy not wanting to debate. You are free to whine about it all you want though.
So you support the professors free speech of denying free speech (not giving a platform) to Shapiro...got it.

So you support the professors free speech of denying free speech (not giving a platform) to Shapiro...got it.

WHUT????

Did you actually listen?

Like I said, I don't know if Shapiro is a racist or not and I really don't care however the professor wasn't calling out all Jews or any Jews for that matter just Shapiro. Where as my quote from Shapiro is him calling out all Jews who don't agree with him.

Plus there is that racist American Indian video that you should really check out if you can find it.
So it’s ok for the prof to call ALL students supporting Shapiro white supremacists? Just like it’s ok to call all Muslims terrorist?

This is where the left breaks down, they are not consistent. Their belief system canabalizes itself. Because it’s not based on principles it’s based on sides.

Is it ok to cal all Muslims terrorist (or all illegal immigrants rapist and criminals, if you want)?

Was it violent rhetoric when plain put bullseyes on districts?

Is it ok to call all Shapiro supporters white supremacists?

The answers to these questions are easy...if you’re consistent.

WHUT????
So you don’t have a problem with someone wanting to deny free speech to another, because what the professor said is the type of free speech you support? I know your own logic is confusing isn’t it?

WHUT????
So you don’t have a problem with someone wanting to deny free speech to another, because what the professor said is the type of free speech you support? I know your own logic is confusing isn’t it?

You don't understand what the right to free speech means. Look it up, and then try again if you aren't too embarrassed by what you already posted.

WHUT????

You don't understand what the right to free speech means. Look it up, and then try again if you aren't too embarrassed by what you already posted.
I do...I also know it’s not a good sign for free speech when you’re supporting people who want to deny others their free speech... the prof can say it...clearly he shouldn’t say it. That’s not me being against free speech, but you kind of are when you support those who are against free speech.

So it’s ok for the prof to call ALL students supporting Shapiro white supremacists? Just like it’s ok to call all Muslims terrorist?

This is where the left breaks down, they are not consistent. Their belief system canabalizes itself. Because it’s not based on principles it’s based on sides.

I don't know Ben Shapiro that well to say what type of followers he has.

Is it ok to cal all Muslims terrorist (or all illegal immigrants rapist and criminals, if you want)?

Nah, probably not a good idea. Then again I'm not a big fan of grouping all races and religions.

violent rhetoric when plain put bullseyes on districts?

I think you mean Palin and no, I don't think that was violent rhetoric.

Well now were talking about ideology and Shapiro is a product of Breitbart that has a history of racism. I understand that Shapiro is a 'never-Trumper' so is he and his gang of mistifts white supremacists based on their ideology? Hell if I know.

Yeah, pretty simple.

WHUT????

I do...I also know it’s not a good sign for free speech when you’re supporting people who want to deny others their free speech... the prof can say it...clearly he shouldn’t say it. That’s not me being against free speech, but you kind of are when you support those who are against free speech.

Nobody denied anybody's free speech in the situation you are whining about. You would understand that if you found what our right to free speech includes.

Nah, probably not a good idea. Then again I'm not a big fan of grouping all races and religions.

violent rhetoric when plain put bullseyes on districts?

I think you mean Palin and no, I don't think that was violent rhetoric.

Well now were talking about ideology and Shapiro is a product of Breitbart that has a history of racism. I understand that Shapiro is a 'never-Trumper' so is he and his gang of mistifts white supremacists based on their ideology? Hell if I know.

Yeah, pretty simple.[/QUOTE]
WTF, you really just said that hahaha. How can you be that clueless...NO BEN SHAPIRO DOES NOT HAVE A BAND OF MISFIT WHITE SUPREMACISTS FOLLOWING HIM. HE LEFT BREITBART, AND SPOKE OUT VERY STRONGLY AGAINST THEM. WHITE SUPREMACISTS HATE BEN SHAPIRO FOR 3 REASONS 1. HES A JEW 2.HE DIDNT LIKE TRUMP, AND ALL THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO, TO THE POINT OF DEMONIZATION 3. HE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST/ALT RIGHT ALL THE TIME....ALL THE TIME, GENERALLY EGALITARIANS DO.

So you don’t know if they (Shapiro/students) are or are not white supremacist...but it’s ok to call them all that anyway? Like it’d be ok to see a group of Hispanics and call them all illegal, even though you’re not sure they are or are not illegals?

WHUT????

Nobody denied anybody's free speech in the situation you are whining about. You would understand that if you found what our right to free speech includes.
This guy says he would, he wouldn’t give him the platform. His words, you heard them yourself. Not gonna split these hairs just because you’re caught in a weak position.

This isn’t that hard people...there used to be a day when we’d consider someone and pretty bad person, who would love to rip an arm out of the socket of someone just because they disagree with you.

These are the types of people the left defends.

WTF, you really just said that hahaha. How can you be that clueless...NO BEN SHAPIRO DOES NOT HAVE A BAND OF MISFIT WHITE SUPREMACISTS FOLLOWING HIM. HE LEFT BREITBART, AND SPOKE OUT VERY STRONGLY AGAINST THEM. WHITE SUPREMACISTS HATE BEN SHAPIRO FOR 3 REASONS 1. HES A JEW 2.HE DIDNT LIKE TRUMP, AND ALL THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO, TO THE POINT OF DEMONIZATION 3. HE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST/ALT RIGHT ALL THE TIME....ALL THE TIME, GENERALLY EGALITARIANS DO.

So you don’t know if they (Shapiro/students) are or are not white supremacist...but it’s ok to call them all that anyway? Like it’d be ok to see a group of Hispanics and call them all illegal, even though you’re not sure they are or are not illegals?

Please, let's not do the ALL CAPS thing, that's annoying.

Breitbart even when Breitbart was there played footsie with racism and Shapiro's own website didn't paint Native Americans very fondly, if he isn't racist then his site shouldn't contain racist shit. If the professor has Native American ancestry then I can understand where he is coming from.

Forum List

Back