Hey lefties, time to police your own.

This isn’t that hard people...there used to be a day when we’d consider someone and pretty bad person, who would love to rip an arm out of the socket of someone just because they disagree with you.

These are the types of people the left defends.

Yeah, a boxing or MMA match for charity, he didn't threaten Shapiro anymore than Hulk Hogan threatened Andre the Giant.

You're the one who brought up his religion, I'm just showing you how he chooses use it.
Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

Oh no I forgot to add the word 'to', that doesn't change the fact that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

I didn't say it was a white supremacist comment, I didn't claim Shapiro was a white supremecist. Though he did have that racist cartoon about American Indians on his website for awhile, you should look into that. At least he apologized for it.
I know,it’s a stupid thing to correct typos, that wasn’t an insult to you, it was making a point to bulldog. Glad you got that point, hopefully bulldog does but I doubt it.

So in your mind what you quoted Shapiro on was intolerant....but a professor calling Shapiro, who you don’t think is a white supremacist, a white supremacist, as well as any student who supported him coming to speak isn’t...that is what you are saying

Like I said, I don't know if Shapiro is a racist or not and I really don't care however the professor wasn't calling out all Jews or any Jews for that matter just Shapiro. Where as my quote from Shapiro is him calling out all Jews who don't agree with him.

Plus there is that racist American Indian video that you should really check out if you can find it.
So it’s ok for the prof to call ALL students supporting Shapiro white supremacists? Just like it’s ok to call all Muslims terrorist?

This is where the left breaks down, they are not consistent. Their belief system canabalizes itself. Because it’s not based on principles it’s based on sides.

Is it ok to cal all Muslims terrorist (or all illegal immigrants rapist and criminals, if you want)?

Was it violent rhetoric when plain put bullseyes on districts?

Is it ok to call all Shapiro supporters white supremacists?

The answers to these questions are easy...if you’re consistent.

it's ok for them to call him a white supremacist if he is one.

and he is.

but that isn't the point, dum dum....

free speech does not mean you have the right to speak anywhere and anytime you feel like. and this professor doesn't have to lower himself to feed this egomaniac's need for attention.

Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

Oh no I forgot to add the word 'to', that doesn't change the fact that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

I didn't say it was a white supremacist comment, I didn't claim Shapiro was a white supremecist. Though he did have that racist cartoon about American Indians on his website for awhile, you should look into that. At least he apologized for it.
I know,it’s a stupid thing to correct typos, that wasn’t an insult to you, it was making a point to bulldog. Glad you got that point, hopefully bulldog does but I doubt it.

So in your mind what you quoted Shapiro on was intolerant....but a professor calling Shapiro, who you don’t think is a white supremacist, a white supremacist, as well as any student who supported him coming to speak isn’t...that is what you are saying

Like I said, I don't know if Shapiro is a racist or not and I really don't care however the professor wasn't calling out all Jews or any Jews for that matter just Shapiro. Where as my quote from Shapiro is him calling out all Jews who don't agree with him.

Plus there is that racist American Indian video that you should really check out if you can find it.
So it’s ok for the prof to call ALL students supporting Shapiro white supremacists? Just like it’s ok to call all Muslims terrorist?

This is where the left breaks down, they are not consistent. Their belief system canabalizes itself. Because it’s not based on principles it’s based on sides.

Is it ok to cal all Muslims terrorist (or all illegal immigrants rapist and criminals, if you want)?

and he is.

free speech does not mean you have the right to speak anywhere and anytime you feel like. and this professor doesn't have to lower himself to feed this egomaniac's need for attention.

This guy is a goober. Spend all night with him if you want, but it's like talking to a bag of cheetos

You want partisan politics, quit moaning when you get partisan politics.
Who says I want that, and why is this ok with you?

Well, your actions say this is what you want, and it's not okay with me.
Ok thank you. And I’m not a partisan hack (really name calling is all y’all have these days), Ive been a third party voter for 8 years now. AND I speak out against trump ALL THE TIME!

That doesn't mean you don't support the system that leads to partisan politics, does it?
What system is that?

The US political system, FPTP!

and he is.

Ben Shapiro Would Like to Correct Your Definition of “Alt-Right”

Shapiro: The naked truth about the Alt-Right movement

Ben Shapiro nails truth about dangerous ‘alt-right’ movement in fiery tweet storm

Right so Shapiro is a total white supremacist...you guys are clueless. Where are his white supremacist comments? So far I’ve only seen his thoughts on why most Jews vote left...definitly not classified as a white supremicist comment hahaha. Definitely no message there about how bad the Jews are, and how they are controlling and ruining the world, and undermining the master race....
where are his other race supremacy comments? Please indulge me.

So in your mind Shapiro is a double self loathing white supremacist, who not only hates his jewness, but also hates white supremacists and the alt right. Your guys justification of these ridiculous claims are laughably loony.

And again you’re claiming this is free speech and totally an ok comment, (let me clear I support all free speech, even racists using ugly slurs, even though I may vehemently disagree...big difference between what I’m doing and you’re trying to do) of a guy whose against Shapiro’s right to free speech...this is what you are saying. And I never once said I’m against the free speech of this prof, I said I’m against what this prof said, that flys in the face of free speech (which is, it’s better to commit violence to Shapiro, than to debate him). This is what y’all are standing for...I say it’s unacceptable, and this guy should loose his job, just like a racist professor making racist comments should. Unless y’all think free speech means you can’t be criticized for your speech (this is the stance YOU GUYS, not me, are taking). Good job digging yourselves a hole

This isn’t that hard people...there used to be a day when we’d consider someone and pretty bad person, who would love to rip an arm out of the socket of someone just because they disagree with you.

These are the types of people the left defends.

Yeah, a boxing or MMA match for charity, he didn't threaten Shapiro anymore than Hulk Hogan threatened Andre the Giant.
Hahahaha that was fake entertainment, it was never real hahahaha, it’s a soap opera with steroids, nobody was actually getting hurt. You got to be kidding me. Yea threatening violence over political differences is ok vs just having a debate, as long as you say it’s for charity.

WTF, you really just said that hahaha. How can you be that clueless...NO BEN SHAPIRO DOES NOT HAVE A BAND OF MISFIT WHITE SUPREMACISTS FOLLOWING HIM. HE LEFT BREITBART, AND SPOKE OUT VERY STRONGLY AGAINST THEM. WHITE SUPREMACISTS HATE BEN SHAPIRO FOR 3 REASONS 1. HES A JEW 2.HE DIDNT LIKE TRUMP, AND ALL THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO, TO THE POINT OF DEMONIZATION 3. HE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST/ALT RIGHT ALL THE TIME....ALL THE TIME, GENERALLY EGALITARIANS DO.

So you don’t know if they (Shapiro/students) are or are not white supremacist...but it’s ok to call them all that anyway? Like it’d be ok to see a group of Hispanics and call them all illegal, even though you’re not sure they are or are not illegals?

Please, let's not do the ALL CAPS thing, that's annoying.

Breitbart even when Breitbart was there played footsie with racism and Shapiro's own website didn't paint Native Americans very fondly, if he isn't racist then his site shouldn't contain racist shit. If the professor has Native American ancestry then I can understand where he is coming from.
Nope still not excusable to blanket anyone who wants to hear Shapiro speak as a white supremacist. It would not be ok for someone to Blanket everybody who wants to hear Hillary speak, as corrupt pay to play money launderers, whether you believe Hillary is that or not. This is in that hard guys

and he is.

Ben Shapiro Would Like to Correct Your Definition of “Alt-Right”

Shapiro: The naked truth about the Alt-Right movement

Ben Shapiro nails truth about dangerous ‘alt-right’ movement in fiery tweet storm

Right so Shapiro is a total white supremacist...you guys are clueless. Where are his white supremacist comments? So far I’ve only seen his thoughts on why most Jews vote left...definitly not classified as a white supremicist comment hahaha. Definitely no message there about how bad the Jews are, and how they are controlling and ruining the world, and undermining the master race....
where are his other race supremacy comments? Please indulge me.

So in your mind Shapiro is a double self loathing white supremacist, who not only hates his jewness, but also hates white supremacists and the alt right. Your guys justification of these ridiculous claims are laughably loony.

And again you’re claiming this is free speech and totally an ok comment, (let me clear I support all free speech, even racists using ugly slurs, even though I may vehemently disagree...big difference between what I’m doing and you’re trying to do) of a guy whose against Shapiro’s right to free speech...this is what you are saying. And I never once said I’m against the free speech of this prof, I said I’m against what this prof said, that flys in the face of free speech (which is, it’s better to commit violence to Shapiro, than to debate him). This is what y’all are standing for...I say it’s unacceptable, and this guy should loose his job, just like a racist professor making racist comments should. Unless y’all think free speech means you can’t be criticized for your speech (this is the stance YOU GUYS, not me, are taking). Good job digging yourselves a hole

he has no entitlement to open his ignorant yap anywhere and anytime he wants....

and no one smart, who isn't a bigoted trumper has to take him seriously.

let us know when he is legally prohibited from spewing his insanity on TV or in print or online and we can talk about freedom of speech.

you're welcome.

Forum List

Back