Hey lefties, time to police your own.

What exactly does that have to do with free speech?
Look at you guys defending this boob.

It’s more than just a law, it’s something that we should practice as a society. There’s been at least 40 or so instances this year alone of speakers getting turned down or shouted out of universities. And it’s not wonder when you have professors saying they’d rather fight than debate...and then making blanket statements that anyone who supports a Jewish non white supremacist, is a white supremacists themselves...seriously you do not have a problem with this?

Got it. You think everyone is obligated to debate anyone who asks. You know that's nuts, right? Do you think the people opposing those 40 speakers don't have the right to free speech? You are either sadly ignorant of what free speech means, or you're just another whiny RWNJ. I suspect both.
Ok so your defending what this prof was saying. He can have speech, but I can 100% disagree with what he’s saying. Racist are allowed free speech, that doesn’t mean we should support it as society now does it? Or is that somehow different?

Go ahead and circle the wagons...

So you've had your free speech, no matter how silly it was. Feel better now?
And your deflecting did a clear asshole whose views no one should support. Ripping out arms out of sockets before a conversation. Got it

What exactly does that have to do with free speech?

It’s more than just a law, it’s something that we should practice as a society. There’s been at least 40 or so instances this year alone of speakers getting turned down or shouted out of universities. And it’s not wonder when you have professors saying they’d rather fight than debate...and then making blanket statements that anyone who supports a Jewish non white supremacist, is a white supremacists themselves...seriously you do not have a problem with this?

Got it. You think everyone is obligated to debate anyone who asks. You know that's nuts, right? Do you think the people opposing those 40 speakers don't have the right to free speech? You are either sadly ignorant of what free speech means, or you're just another whiny RWNJ. I suspect both.
Ok so your defending what this prof was saying. He can have speech, but I can 100% disagree with what he’s saying. Racist are allowed free speech, that doesn’t mean we should support it as society now does it? Or is that somehow different?

And your deflecting did a clear asshole whose views no one should support. Ripping out arms out of sockets before a conversation. Got it

Try again. Get some help making a coherent sentence this time

Wow, what a snowflake and I don't mean the prof.
More deflection...I’m just gonna assume you’re ok with this if your deflecting from it.

Yeah, a match where the proceeds go to charity, the horror of it all.
Over a debate? Because a very religious Jew somehow became a white supremacist? Keep defending this BS.

He's not a very tolerant Jew unless you agree with him.

"Why do Jews vote leftist? The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion."

Anyway, if you want to piss your pants over a MMA or boxing match for charity then have at it.

Oh please it’s easy enough to figure out what I meant, as if you never made a typo. Red herring alert.

You’re really gonna defend this guy?

Oh please it’s easy enough to figure out what I meant, as if you never made a typo. Red herring alert.

No need to defend him. Looks like he is doing a fine job on his on.

More deflection...I’m just gonna assume you’re ok with this if your deflecting from it.

Over a debate? Because a very religious Jew somehow became a white supremacist? Keep defending this BS.

"Why do Jews vote leftist? The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion."

Anyway, if you want to piss your pants over a MMA or boxing match for charity then have at it.
Did you actually listen?

And how is that intolerant? How does that come even close to a white supremacist remark?

TRY AGIAN, GO GET HELP WRITTING A COHERENT SENTENCE.

Yea not really a valid response is it?

It is for the incoherent crap you scribbled.

Defending that it’s better to fight than let a conservative speak/debate...or that everyone who might support him is a white supremacist? Are those logical comments?

It is for the incoherent crap you scribbled.
Keep deflecting...

Defending that it’s better to fight than let a conservative speak/debate...or that everyone who might support him is a white supremacist? Are those logical comments?

Who made those comments? Are you listening to the voices in your head again?

Did you actually listen?

And how is that intolerant? How does that come even close to a white supremacist remark?

You're the one who brought up his religion, I'm just showing you how he chooses use it.

The professor who claims that law degrees (from Harvard aren’t real). Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? A fascist? That’s why this guy justifies why’d he’d rather fight him than debate him...isn’t my idea better to set up the debate and just give this prof 40,000$ Obviously he’s scared of that (as well as crazy stupid to think sociology is a superior degree than a law degree from Harvard). But there you have it kids, fight instead of using words...as long as you say it’s for charity afterwards.

If a law degree from Harvard is such a fake degree, and it’s only remembering rules, then this guy should have no problem “beating up” Shapiro in a debate. And here you guys are defending him, except frigid who said what y’all should’ve said...but I guess you’ll explain that away saying he’s stupid or something.

The professor who claims that law degrees (from Harvard aren’t real). Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? A fascist? That’s why this guy justifies why’d he’d rather fight him than debate him...isn’t my idea better to set up the debate and just give this prof 40,000$ Obviously he’s scared of that (as well as crazy stupid to think sociology is a superior degree than a law degree from Harvard). But there you have it kids, fight instead of using words...as long as you say it’s for charity afterwards.

If a law degree from Harvard is such a fake degree, and it’s only remembering rules, then this guy should have no problem “beating up” Shapiro in a debate. And here you guys are defending him, except frigid who said what y’all should’ve said...but I guess you’ll explain that away saying he’s stupid or something.

You're all over the place, aren't you. Nobody can force another to debate if they don't want to. Sorry, but you'll just have to get over it.

Did you actually listen?

You're the one who brought up his religion, I'm just showing you how he chooses use it.
Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

Wow, what absolute rubbish is being taught to our youth by these universities putting them into crippling debt.

Prof tells class he won't debate Shapiro, suggests MMA fight

There is zero excuse or defense of this. Remember when the tea party was deemed a group with “violent rhetoric”, but nothing really backing that up? What about this BS?

Seriously...he won’t debate but he would love to knock his head off his shoulders instead. And there goes free speech. No I don’t want to debate you, instead im going to call you a white supremacist (Shapiro is a Jew btw), and then attack you...

Come on left, it’s time you guys start policing your own. This is getting out of control. Stop pretending it isn’t there. It is, and it’s growing.

why would a sociologist "debate" the hack? and what qualifications do you think Shapiro has that would make a sociologist think he worthy of debate?

His shtick goes something like this: Set up a speech in a progressive bastion, ideally a college campus full of coastal elites who have never left their bubble. Spar with snowflakes who are offended by something he says about race or gender and perhaps even believe he never should have been invited in the first place. Post the exchange on the internet and use it as proof that the cultural consensus is stacked dramatically against conservatives.

Opinion | The Hollow Bravery of Ben Shapiro

he's a loud-mouthed jerk. I'm not sure when the rightwingnuts decided that "free speech" means that every idiot has to be given every forum he wants.

You're all over the place, aren't you. Nobody can force another to debate if they don't want to. Sorry, but you'll just have to get over it.
Is this an ok response for a professor? That it’s better to fight than debate, and to call everyone who supports Shapiro (as well as Shapiro) a white supremacist. That’s all I’m asking. Wouldn’t it be wrong to call all Muslims terrorist? Wasn’t it violent reprehensible rhetoric when plain had bullseyes over district?

Did you actually listen?

Hey bulldog, I need your vastly superior help to read this...then help joy with her vocabulary.

Oh no I forgot to add the word 'to', that doesn't change the fact that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

How is that him using his religion? And you didn’t explain how that was a white supremacist comment, or even an intolerant one...And I only brought up his religion because it’s kind of hard to be a white supremacist as a Jew, since they hate Jews most of all. Just going off what your favorite prof says.

I didn't say it was a white supremacist comment, I didn't claim Shapiro was a white supremecist. Though he did have that racist cartoon about American Indians on his website for awhile, you should look into that. At least he apologized for it.

Did you actually listen?

OK. I read it. What now? My involvement in this conversation, if you can call it that, has been to say your whining because there won't be a debate that you want is childish. I stand by that statement.

Forum List

Back