Hey ladies...

You accused me of being "politically correct". Well, that's wrong too. I think political correctness is a really bad scene and so phoney. I simply didn't find anything funny with your post. See, the problem with this kind of humor is that it promotes violence against women and detracts from the seriousness of that kind of violence. I'm very much against that. I have a great sense of humor - maybe I think some of the wrong stuff is funny - but not this. You went overboard on this one...

Just how the fuck did that promote violence against women?
Does the picture I posted promote violence against mice?

It didn't but women are still afraid of men----sorta like blacks freak out about white robes.
Gotta bear that cross
Not to mention that men are also still afraid of men.

:confused:

A terrorist wielding an axe over a cringing man?
Michael Vick threatening a pit bull?

Bullying to me isn't amusing...but that's just me.

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous.

So the same picture of a man apparently about to beat his woman, or bullying as you're calling it, would be ok and FUNNY as long as it was directed towards the right victim?

Posted to ladies, it's bullying. Posted to Shogun, it's funny.

Me thinks you have some more thinking and reflecting to do. The picture is either bullying and offensive to you, or it's not. Choosing who gets specifically victimized by it after you've already taken a stance against it in general is kind of retarded Rav.

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous.

So the same picture of a man apparently about to beat his woman, or bullying as you're calling it, would be ok and FUNNY as long as it was directed towards the right victim?

Me thinks you have some more thinking and reflecting to do. The picture is either bullying and offensive to you, or it's not. Choosing who gets specifically victimized by it after you've already taken a stance against it in general is kind of retarded Rav.
:cuckoo: The guy would be Soggy you moron.

:lol:

Tissue?

:cuckoo: The guy would be Soggy you moron.

:lol:

Tissue?
No rav...

Here's your exact words:

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous

So the caption changes, and it gets posted at Shogun. How does that change the underlying meaning in the picture?

You didn't say the guy would be Shogun, you just said the caption was changed.

Now you're changing it all up, and I'm somehow a moron? Maybe you should have expressed your thoughts clearly the first time around.

It's not retarded, it's just bad taste. You know, the funny kind.

Bad taste isn't funny Ang.

Ever.

Bad taste isn't funny Ang.

Ever.
:lol::clap2:

o look mtn man thinks its funny ...now you know you are fucked there paulie...he thinks cruel is the way to roll

Wow bones you must be kidding.

First of all, the picture was most likely staged for the purpose of the humor it was intended to depict. There's been WAY worse stuff posted here and been left for all to see with little to no negative feedback. Maybe if it was in the flame zone where all the filth lives it would have somehow been funnier :rolleyes:

I don't really give a crap about it being removed though. Whatever a mod deems necessary I guess.

not kidding at all....mtn man posted a cruel video of a cat being kicked against a wall...
i dont think its pc to object to cruelness...i think it is simple human compassion

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
picture removed.

That is all :D

Not only in poor taste but it suggests or promotes illegal activity, even if in jest... i.e. wife beating, etc.

Care

Good thing it didn't promote some sort of illegal activity such as smoking marijuana.
Oh wait, it didn't promote wife beating either.

Bullshit.

Making a joke about something (even if it is in bad taste) doesn't mean you are promoting it.

Really.. :rolleyes:

The picture could have been anything, it was the caption that was most important.

My dishes are piling up at the moment and women are better at cleaning them in my experience. It's a shame that guy had to resort to a fist rather than just asking.

Good thing it didn't promote some sort of illegal activity such as smoking marijuana.
Oh wait, it didn't promote wife beating either.

Bullshit.

Making a joke about something (even if it is in bad taste) doesn't mean you are promoting it.

When the guyzz gather round and thump their chests over it, it does. Nothing says "Welcome to the Man Club" like laughing at a woman getting beat by a man, does it?

I know you know better or I'd be as pissed as bones. Women like strong men, not weak tits who have to keep them in their place.

*perks up*

Tits? Someone said something about tits?

bouncing%20boobs%20tits.gif

Bullshit.

When the guyzz gather round and thump their chests over it, it does. Nothing says "Welcome to the Man Club" like laughing at a woman getting beat by a man, does it?

I know you know better or I'd be as pissed as bones. Women like strong men, not weak tits who have to keep them in their place.

I didn't see anybody thumping their chest about it. It was a staged photo, nobody got beaten.
I saw (some) people recognizing it as a joke, and (some other) people getting all bent out of shape. I don't recall people getting bent out of shape when jokes were made about John Bobbit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back